Last post wins

Penumbra has never played a Pokemon game.

I was never allowed a gameboy

...B...but I..never wanted *sniff* one to start off with. *Sniff*

Because they were stupid....And Penumbra liked it...when all his friends wen't off and played Pokemon and left him alone....

... Stupid friends..

Stupid everyone

These years have made me bitter

Penumbra has never played a Pokemon game.

I was never allowed a gameboy

...B...but I..never wanted *sniff* one to start off with. *Sniff*

Because they were stupid....And Penumbra liked it...when all his friends wen't off and played Pokemon and left him alone....

... Stupid friends..

Stupid everyone

These years have made me bitter

My poor, poor Penby.

Don't worry. You can share my gameboy. You can even wipe my saves and start your own game if you like!

tomorrow is my last day of school guys :D I have tones of homework that I have to get done tonight, so I'm extra asking you to keep me off today.

this goes for you too Rocky >_> I can't afford to be disstracted by your PMs today, no matter how entertaining they are

tomorrow is my last day of school guys :D I have tones of homework that I have to get done tonight, so I'm extra asking you to keep me off today.

this goes for you too Rocky >_> I can't afford to be disstracted by your PMs today, no matter how entertaining they are

Okay, okay!

Geeesh! We'll just talk some other time!

See you later, Angies!

*GASP* Oh, Yay. You joined the love thread. Welcome, welcome"

I hope you decide to stay. I can't wait to get to know you and for us to become freinds!

Oh yeah! That's a nice avatar picture you have there! Is it new?

Also, the link you gave me to your art, it looks sick yet different. lol

Oh yeah! That's a nice avatar picture you have there! Is it new?

Also, the link you gave me to your art, it looks sick yet different. lol

Icon:Yes. I drew it..moderately fast. Its not a proper picture and I was pretty tired when I did it. Hence why it dosen't really display too well as an icon. Its bright bolt-my former avatar-as a kid but un-corrupted.

Picture:Yes. I wanted to explore dramatic lighting and since my colouring is very water like, I figured it would have a bloodly and melting impression too. I did not use my entire bag of tricks on it, like my skecthy lines...I add skecthy lines to anything sad or scary lately but I think I got some good creepy effects out of the melding shadows. Its the first of its type in my gallery so it..its obviously not perfect.

SIck?