Last post wins

Angie, what happened to the "tones of homework"?

Also, you think my PMs are entertaining? :D

Angie is being a bad child and not focusing on it

either that, or you all are horrible at telling me to stay focused

or you all love me so much that you don't want to tell me to go

and why yes, I do :)

ANGIE.

LOOKIT DIS PONY.

He's just rainin' arts down all over the place.

IT'S LIKE HE HAS EIGHT HANDS.

HES AN ARTOPUS.

I think someponys tryin' ta take your place as resident artist >:3

I think somebody has a stock of art piled away that they pull out when they need it U^U

:scream: I already lost my spot as cutest to derpeh and my spot of baker to fried chicken from KFC

I draw all day and night alright. My pictures take 7-57 hours standard and I animate without sleep all week.

Kind of want to skecthe crap...with y'all now that you mention that Fawkes...but I don't think my wrist or my eyes will thank me if I do.

7-57? o_O my best work usually takes me 4-6 hours.

my animations take about a week, but I've never done anything notworthy animation-wise :P they're all newbie stuff

I... I like this new pony~

He's got dat mane.

And dat humor.

And he's dat artopus~

YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM, SULVIE.

I CLAIM HIM FOR THE MADMEN~ >:3

Madmen, you mean the men protected by my love and who I absolutely adore.

Magicbolt, I can't wait to have you around some more. I love seeing other artist and role players grow!

Heres a picture that took me about...29-40s hours.

Warning. Guts.

http://fav.me/d3i4pqs

It won't let me embedde the image so..you'll have to click the link

I guess that it's just that I have a more simplistic style than you :P I have a sketch of fawkesy that I did that took me 20 minutes, but I'm debating wether or not to post it since the sketch isn't even done yet. (or at least in this picture it isn't done. the sketch is done now, but I still need to do the good copy)

I guess that it's just that I have a more simplistic style than you :P I have a sketch of fawkesy that I did that took me 20 minutes, but I'm debating wether or not to post it since the sketch isn't even done yet. (or at least in this picture it isn't done. the sketch is done now, but I still need to do the good copy)

Well I am still learning to color considering that I only been using colours and digital art for just under a year now. So some of that time is most likely stacked due to inexpereince. That is also a sixteen inche picture. I think it had 300 something layers of colours. I got lazy near the end I admit.

Well I am still learning to color considering that I only been using colours and digital art for just under a year now. So some of that time is most likely stacked due to inexpereince. That is also a sixteen inche picture. I think it had 300 something layers of colours. I got lazy near the end I admit.

didn't you say you use manga studio? how do you adjust the size? I can't figure it out, so all my drawings have to be 8.5X11

HOMEWORK >:l

didn't you say you use manga studio? how do you adjust the size? I can't figure it out, so all my drawings have to be 8.5X11

HOMEWORK >:l

Create new page. Set page attributes. Make it sixteen inches each side roughly. I then just draw it piece by piece. It took thirteen hours to draw the outline alone.

• Like 1