Last post wins

9 hours Heru?!

......I feel like I'm doing something wrong with the amount of time I put into my story :/

I am taking longer..mostly because I am just lazing about and adding lines when I feel like it. There no rush with writting, go at your own pace. The only time I try to be quick is for role plays.

9 hours Heru?!

......I feel like I'm doing something wrong with the amount of time I put into my story :/

Na its because I take longer time to write, as I've stated in my story in red, I have a reading and writing disorder. So I spent about 6 hours writing the basic outline of the story and direction, then simply polished/edited and added more to it which took about 3 hours. So its not really that surprising.

Na its because I take longer time to write, as I've stated in my story in red, I have a reading and writing disorder. So I spent about 6 hours writing the basic outline of the story and direction, then simply polished and added more to it which took about 3 hours. So its not really not that surprising.

If you like I can pre-read it for you after christmax and give you a review. I am not the best critique in the world but I am always willing to help.

If you like I can pre-read it for you after christmax and give you a review. I am not the best critique in the world but I am always willing to help.

That would be wonderful, thank you, I need all the critique and comments and help I can get, I want to make this a story that gets me on the map, or at less known somewhere.

....Still though......dang....

Its ok man, I would appreciate it if you took some time to read it, doesn't have to be all at once. You can even skip the Prologe and just read the chapters. But the prologe gets you a better idea of how Michael is like.

That would be wonderful, thank you, I need all the critique and comments and help I can get, I want to make this a story that gets me on the map, or at less known somewhere.

Its ok man, I would appreciate it if you took some time to read it, doesn't have to be all at once. You can even skip the Prologe and just read the chapters. But the prologe gets you a better idea of how Michael is like.

I hope for the same thing. I role played for seven years but I never really wrote a book before. I am just relaxing now though and making a silent hill fan fic, I'm hoping people will enjoy it. The first chapter is on page ten now. I am going to make a sig for it when the first chapters out.

I hope for the same thing. I role played for seven years but I never really wrote a book before. I am just relaxing now though and making a silent hill fan fic, I'm hoping people will enjoy it. The first chapter is on page ten now. I am going to make a sig for it when the first chapters out.

I'm not a fan of horror but those who do enjoy it will sure to love it. Anyways good luck.