Last post wins

Trust me, they won't :)

I hope your right, just wish I get some fans to at less read the series...kind of disappointing how no one is bothering to read it other then Sulvuss, and yet he was telling me what I should have done instead of understanding and supporting it, but everyone has their own ideas of how it should be done sigh...

Plus you don't suffer from Reading, writing disorder which hugely screws up my ability to write and type. I'm also not the brightest person so...yeah kind of builds up with all the negativity.

No :)

I meant that regardless of what anyone says about what you write, you should write anyway :D

Well I want to write so I can get fans and people to like what I make, not simply just to write, I've always wanted to become known for its my dream. I want to build a legacy and thats why I'm starting with mear fan fics.

Sigh...I wonder if I'm doing anything wrong?

Of course you do, everyone wants fans for there work, even I do, I want one day to be a well respected writer :)

But if I keep worrying about acquiring said 'fans' then that might detract from the quality of whatever I write..

The way I see it, the fans come eventually, patience is required :D

• Like 1

Of course you do, everyone wants fans for there work, even I do, I want one day to be a well respected writer :)

But if I keep worrying about acquiring said 'fans' then that might detract from the quality of whatever I write..

The way I see it, the fans come eventually, patience is required :D

Perhaps your write but I worry if I'm writing too much for just one chapter?

Aww....there there Rock....

It'll be okay, you'll see her again soon enough :D

Yeah... but she was in a very happy-talkative mood tonight. That's one thing I really like about her. :D

Well you can always tell her bye tomorrow when he\she first gets on.

Yep, yep. Sure... but... I really wanted to say bye.

Theres always tomorrow, there is always tomorrow.

I have established that... I'm only saying I wish I could have said bye... Maybe she can get back later tonight... I mean, she only went to her neighbor's house... Can't be THAT far away.

Hum...you know...be kind of cool if everyone in here was to make a story or make something together, maybe a small brony comic or maybe a fan fic story of some sort.

Suddenly, as if out of thin air, Fawkes has gotten a BRILLIANT idea for a story!~ :3

Yeah...Hold out hope man :)

I'm sure she'll be touched that you were so concerned about saying good bye to her :3

That's soo sweet :D

I'm not sure that's much of a secret anymore... Generally mentioning everything that has gone on...

Did that make sense?

Oh, yeah... I guess it is kinda sweet... Eheh...