Last post wins

Neigh!

Never have I known mine dear ol' Sire.

I am just a wee li'l colt... without a father...

*sniffle*

As far as I can tell... no pony knows who ou--... MY father is... except for Appy.

Don't you worry, dear.

You'll never have to learn.

Oh, erm... right.

Sorry 'bout that :3

ANYWAY.

I thought Heru was suggesting that someone write a fanfic/comic staring everypony in this topic. I was pretending to steal his idea but it would seem that I inadvertently crafted a completely new one. Hum.

It's an idea i've somewhat had before. Except I was going to try my hoof at drawing certain personalities from the topic~

Writing might be a much better idea, for me at least, being that I don't draw consistently enough.

OR, yet another idea, a colab comic. With Angie, Sulvuss, Magicbolt, etc as the artists and Conor, Heru, myself, etc as the writers.

Eh. Is an idea.

Oh, erm... right.

Sorry 'bout that :3

ANYWAY.

I thought Heru was suggesting that someone write a fanfic/comic staring everypony in this topic. I was pretending to steal his idea but it would seem that I inadvertently crafted a completely new one. Hum.

It's an idea i've somewhat had before. Except I was going to try my hoof at drawing certain personalities from the topic~

Writing might be a much better idea, for me at least, being that I don't draw consistently enough.

OR, yet another idea, a colab comic. With Angie, Sulvuss, Magicbolt, etc as the artists and Conor, Heru, myself, etc as the writers.

Eh. Is an idea.

Sounds like a good plan, lets see if everyone can agree to the idea.