Last post wins

Oh, erm... right.

Sorry 'bout that :3

ANYWAY.

I thought Heru was suggesting that someone write a fanfic/comic staring everypony in this topic. I was pretending to steal his idea but it would seem that I inadvertently crafted a completely new one. Hum.

It's an idea i've somewhat had before. Except I was going to try my hoof at drawing certain personalities from the topic~

Writing might be a much better idea, for me at least, being that I don't draw consistently enough.

OR, yet another idea, a colab comic. With Angie, Sulvuss, Magicbolt, etc as the artists and Conor, Heru, myself, etc as the writers.

Eh. Is an idea.

Shame I'm not part of this... Wish there was a way to slip me into it... :(

I dunno.

Something equal parts WACKEE, CRAZEE, ROMANTEEC, SCAREE, and ACTIONEE.

So, in other words, prolly some sort of grand adventure across vast lands, bespecaled with odd, curious ponies (namely, us)~

Lets not get ahead of our selves here, why don't we just do something small like a weekly comic strip of us and just go from there, if we get enough fans (and enough time) we might go onto something bigger.

Oh, darling, please. You won't need to do a thing. I'll handle it all.

Ahahaha..

Anyway, Fawkes, that is a great idea! :I

The story/fanfic/comic thing?

Is it?

THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE KINDA FACE YOU GIVE WHEN YOU THINK SOMETHING IS A GREAT IDEA.

It looks like... a poker face...

YOU'RE LYING D:

Lets not get ahead of our selves here, why don't we just do something small like a weekly comic strip of us and just go from there, if we get enough fans (and enough time) we might go onto something bigger.

What's with you and the whole fans thing, Heru? xD

It'd be purely for the fun of it, not for any sort of fame or recognition.

If fans starting following at some point than sure, that'd be a great bonus~

The story/fanfic/comic thing?

Is it?

THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE KINDA FACE YOU GIVE WHEN YOU THINK SOMETHING IS A GREAT IDEA.

It looks like... a poker face...

YOU'RE LYING D:

The ponies of the chat call it my "Appliance" face.

Which is what I am.

ANYWAY.

I like it. :3

Better?

Shame I'm not part of this... Wish there was a way to slip me into it...

We will need... AN EPIC SCORE AND THEME SONG.

One that conveys passions...

Muddles minds into a frenzy!

Gets ponies butt bumpin'. :3

I'm lookin' at you, Rockzy~

We will need... AN EPIC SCORE AND THEME SONG.

One that conveys passions...

Muddles minds into a frenzy!

Gets ponies butt bumpin'. :3

I'm lookin' at you, Rockzy~

Oh, well... What kind of music would you want? Blues? Rock? A little boogie woogie? ... Electric?

Oh, erm... right.

Sorry 'bout that :3

ANYWAY.

I thought Heru was suggesting that someone write a fanfic/comic staring everypony in this topic. I was pretending to steal his idea but it would seem that I inadvertently crafted a completely new one. Hum.

It's an idea i've somewhat had before. Except I was going to try my hoof at drawing certain personalities from the topic~

Writing might be a much better idea, for me at least, being that I don't draw consistently enough.

OR, yet another idea, a colab comic. With Angie, Sulvuss, Magicbolt, etc as the artists and Conor, Heru, myself, etc as the writers.

Eh. Is an idea.

I'm a writer, Drawer, Animator. Sadly I am pretty much maxed out in my free spaces. With wirtting a book, putting together a review-I'll put up the video when its done-yea, I promised a freind I would do a review for him. And handling request-I almost got phil's done, its like 65% there and the rest after this is pretty straight forward-I can't really spare time to draw for a comic. Unless you just want to skecth in my creepy, pyschotic looking style like I did for my avatar. Those only take like 20-35 minutes without colour. Bad part is, they always look evil or depressed.

still, curious with this. What is the plot going to roughly be. Is this going to be serious in anyway or lulz based fanfic?

I'd like to be in it as well, but I know when I'm not supposed to be in things.. You're all much closer together then I am. XD

I'll just spectate. :3

Ohhhh nononono.

No.

What's all this 'not supposed to be in things' talk?

Do you know who you are?

You're APPY. APP. LI. ANCE.

Post NUMBER TWO in a topic of 10,000 posts.

You're a damn near celebrity here~

By Celestia, unless you're dying from another fever, you're gonna be in it >:[