Last post wins

Okay then :D

Should we tell the events of the 'first thread war' and any other proceeding ones?

Should we tell the chronological events that led up to this point in the thread?

Or should we make the story in the future and it somehow involves all of us?

I'm a writer, Drawer, Animator. Sadly I am pretty much maxed out in my free spaces. With wirtting a book, putting together a review-I'll put up the video when its done-yea, I promised a freind I would do a review for him. And handling request-I almost got phil's done, its like 65% there and the rest after this is pretty straight forward-I can't really spare time to draw for a comic. Unless you just want to skecth in my creepy, pyschotic looking style like I did for my avatar. Those only take like 20-35 minutes without colour. Bad part is, they always look evil or depressed.

still, curious with this. What is the plot going to roughly be. Is this going to be serious in anyway or lulz based fanfic?

Just posting that again because I noticed my second post knocked it back a page.

Anyway. Everyone seems pretty interested. That means its a good idea in my books, Fawkes. Not normally you can get everyone asking about an idea or talking about it in some form.

FAWKES!

What kind of music do you want???

I dunno yet D:

It's one of those things we'll all brainstorm over.

Perhaps various types of music depending on content.

I especially wanna get Angie's thoughts. She has very clever ideas.

• Like 1

I dunno yet D:

It's one of those things we'll all brainstorm over.

Perhaps various types of music depending on content.

I especially wanna get Angie's thoughts. She has very clever ideas.

Oh, believe me, I know!

*sigh*...

Angies...

Looks good to me. Personally I am HORRIBLE at car.s One thing I cannot draw to be honest.

Well... Thanks! Cars are not too easy... Took me a while to get like this... This is an older drawing though..

I gotta go! Goodnight eveypony!

Oh, if anypony sees Angie tonight, give my love to her, okay? :P