Last post wins

Today wasn't so bad.

Penumbra went to buy Arkham city.

When he got home the cat woman DLC didn't work, so he wen't back.

They guy at the store said the only other copy he could find was the Special edition!

So Penumbra got a $100 game + Dvd for $68.

It also came with more stuff.

The catwoman dlc stills doesn't work though...

what the garbly goop is this?! D:< less than 40 posts in the 12 hours I spent refreshing today, but over 125 in the three hours I was gone?! I hate all of you. except for the ones who talked about me while I was gone. also the ones who read what other people said about me while I was gone. also the ones who didn't read it either.

• Like 1

what the garbly goop is this?! D:< less than 40 posts in the 12 hours I spent refreshing today, but over 125 in the three hours I was gone?! I hate all of you. except for the ones who talked about me while I was gone. also the ones who read what other people said about me while I was gone. also the ones who didn't read it either.

Nice save. :smug:

Well, sadly guys....

I gotta get to sleep

Goodnight guys :D

G'night!

I find this hiiiiiiiiilarioussssss! :3

I will rightly like it once I am on my computa~

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tharr.

Penumbra's drewed pictuuurrrre is now his avatar

He still thinks its small

Well maybe it his avatar.

It hasn't changed yet.

he expects it to by he time he wakes up.

Because it's night.

10.46 to be exact.

And there's no one.

It's just Penumbra.

All Alone.

In this big, cold thread.

*Sits with a sigh

*Looks into the night sky.

Eternal quiet

Maybe this is what its like to be a ghost.

Tharr.

Penumbra's drewed pictuuurrrre is now his avatar

He still thinks its small

Well maybe it his avatar.

It hasn't changed yet.

he expects it to by he time he wakes up.

Because it's night.

10.46 to be exact.

And there's no one.

It's just Penumbra.

All Alone.

In this big, cold thread.

*Sits with a sigh

*Looks into the night sky.

Eternal quiet

Maybe this is what its like to be a ghost.

No, it's day time.

Your statement is questionable, since you said it was night time, when it's obviously day time!!

Your questionable statement is questionabbleleleleblel!!!! I need facts, ponies!

*Tears papers*

Just woke up. Half the day is gone.

Screw everything else, going to play silent hill 2. Get nightmares then use that as fuel to work all day and night as usual.

By the way. Since I haven't said this that much let me do it while I have the time and enegry:

I love this community with all my heart. Every single person, even if I am not one hundred perfect to them have a special place to me here and It always so wonderful to see you all strecthing out with ideas and ways to contribute to the site. It only saddends me that I always tangled up in something lately that I can't post more often or rapidly give things to the site.

• Like 1

By the way. Since I haven't said this that much let me do it while I have the time and enegry:

I love this community with all my heart. Every single person, even if I am not one hundred perfect to them have a special place to me here and It always so wonderful to see you all strecthing out with ideas and ways to contribute to the site. It only saddends me that I always tangled up in something lately that I can't post more often or rapidly give things to the site.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Sulvuss. I love this community in a way I can't explain.

But don't be sad, because your contributions aren't little at all, and we're all grateful. :D