Last post wins

I wacthed that. Its basically a side scroller, your character dies and you see a pretty standard pop up picture.

Not to mention that, after that, the game crashes and you no longer have control of your mouse. You are then forced to use the keyboard to bring up the task manager and disable the .exe.

After that, is when you discover that the file wrote thousands of demented Pinkie Pie images to your HDD.

WELL...

To be honest, two things:

I haven't been able to like for the last month or so since I've been on my phone...

AND I have a tendency to not give likes to people who I know don't give out likes in turn :I

Compared to you and Fawkes Angie, my likes are nothing....

NOTHING :cry:

.....Oh thank you Normandy :D

you've also only been a member for two months while the rest of us have been on longer

Not to mention that, after that, the game crashes and you no longer have control of your mouse. You are then forced to use the keyboard to bring up the task manager and disable the .exe.

After that, is when you discover that the file wrote thousands of demented Pinkie Pie images to your HDD.

Oh. Yes. I forgot to mention that part. Thank you for reminding me.

*gasp*

BRONY. You..me...work on a creepy pasta. what do you say?

Oh. Yes. I forgot to mention that part. Thank you for reminding me.

*gasp*

BRONY. You..me...work on a creepy pasta. what do you say?

I don't know how a collaborative writing project would work out, but sounds good to me, I guess.

I must warn you, however. Inspiration doesn't come easy to me, and if I force myself, I'll present something sub-standard. Meaning... it may be a while before I could work at all if I'm not feeling it.

.......Fawkes....Angie....

I don't feel like talking to you guys right now :L

If it makes you feel better dear Conikus, when I get home im gonna dig through this topic, find that one post of yours that I said inspired me, AND LIKE IT :3

I don't know how a collaborative writing project would work out, but sounds good to me, I guess.

I must warn you, however. Inspiration doesn't come easy to me, and if I force myself, I'll present something sub-standard. Meaning... it may be a while before I could work at all if I'm not feeling it.

Something dark has been made this day.

Oh.....boy....

Message me when your ready to start a brain storm. If you have any photoshop skills-or even just the software-or any other knid of skills to help make it all seem real then that would be great. I'll naturally help with animations or pictures as well as writting.