Last post wins

28258.png

20075.png

(Not finished with the second one. Showing what I have so far.)

It's not really good

but

I'm trying :I

I like it a lot. ... That was my first srs comment I ever made.

I feel odd. But yes, I like it. Tell me when you finish the second one.

I am not being 'fort friends' with you Imagination......

Because I'm gonna do this!

*Drags Imagination out of the fort and hugs him*

I'm in such a good mood, considering I got hit by a car :D

*flails his alicorn hoovsies as he's hugged*

Nooo! I'm exposed to the elements! To certain death!

Fort! Help me!

*the fort seems unsympathetic to his pleas, remaining still. Imagination resolves to hugging Conor back, since being hugged kinda feels like being surrounded by a protective wall*

Hmm... flesh fort?

when you peoples draw ponies, how big do you make them? mine are only 3 inches by 3 inches on paper, if that ._. a sketch takes me only ten minutes tops...

Different sizes

XD

They tend to come out pretty big, actually :I

Does it look bad? D:

I like it a lot. ... That was my first srs comment I ever made.

I feel odd. But yes, I like it. Tell me when you finish the second one.

Whoa..

serious comment..

You feeling all right? :I

Also, thank you. I'll be sure to tell ya. ^^

Different sizes

XD

They tend to come out pretty big, actually :I

Does it look bad? D:

no, not at all D: it's great actually X3

just wondering because I find it so completely strange that a pony sketch can be a work in progress XD I draw tons of them at the side of all my worksheets at school while waiting for the bell to ring :P

What's wrong Heru....

Doctor Conor Colton is here to listen to your worries :D

My so called partner ditch me, he gave up without even starting anything on our project. He never spoke to me and has been avoiding me like the plage, and now today the only thing he has to say to me, 'sorry, but I have a life'. Ug...IT just ticks me off, I don't know what to do anymore more.

no, not at all D: it's great actually X3

just wondering because I find it so completely strange that a pony sketch can be a work in progress XD I draw tons of them at the side of all my worksheets at school while waiting for the bell to ring :P

Really? :"D

Also, because I didn't finish Penumbra in the second one XD

:I

I draw them on my homework XD

My teachers just give me these looks like, "oh boy."

My so called partner ditch me, he gave up without even starting anything on our project. He never spoke to me and has been avoiding me like the plage, and now today the only thing he has to say to me, 'sorry, but I have a life'. Ug...IT just ticks me off, I don't know what to do anymore more.

I'm sure the teacher will make an exception, maybe set you up with a different group? Just explain it to him/her.

Damn. :C

Similar thing happened to me.

I was introducing myself to my partner to work on a position paper for MUN, and when I said, "Hi, I'll be your partner," she turns to her friend and asks why she wasn't paired with the girl she wanted to be partnered with

And then I said, "Hey, um, I need your phone or e-mail or something? To, you know, work on the position paper?"

And she ignored that too.

It's okay Heru...

we are here for you man...

aren't we guys?

Well thats why I came here, its nice to have people I can come and talk to

I'm sure the teacher will make an exception, maybe set you up with a different group? Just explain it to him/her.

Look dude it seems he doesn't want to talk to me or make things better, he's a ditcher and a jerk, I just...don't know how to even control my temper because I feel so let down.