Last post wins

Well, following the 1-3 Animal, 4-6 Plant, it gives plants.

Snap... I was hoping for animals subconsciously as I realized due to that weird feeling of regret, but what was once said, must be done.

I don't like breaking given word.

Thank you for your cooperation SS and hearing out that poor pony's lamentations ;D

That wouldn't be breaking your word. It was simply a method of divining which team to be on. As it caused you regret to not be on the animal team, you still achieved your goal and just used the dice in a different way than you intended.

I'm saying you should do whatever you feel like doing instead of feeling indebted to a a pair of pixelated dice.

... that answer was so obvious that I asked simply to hear it.

But now I'm again in doubts, because of you >:/

I like dropping Anvils to punctuate a moral/ethical lesson/point

*empties Derpy's delivery cart of anvils on everyone, including himself*

Ouch!

*plummets to earth, leaving a 10 ft diameter crater*

I'm talented.

No Aria, that wasn't nice of you and you know it. Even though I see your intentions.

You really failed to notice that I had to undertake this decision depending on random factors rather than my own intellect?

I had too many objections on both sides and when I managed to solve them without including my personal opinions, you made me reconsider this again.

'tis not nice! Really.

I guess I do to some extent, although I approach this statement with appropriate self-restraint.

But well... the question remains... which team :sleep: ?...

*Sigh* Change of plans. I simply won't participate. Best solution, although disappointing.