Last post wins

To describe yourself as humble in an effort to reinforce the point would mark it as invalid.

A truly humble person would be described so by others, not by his/herself.

Undeniably. But am I not allowed to repeat statements which flow from others mouths? This description is not self-proclaimed. But, since I cannot bring anybody here to confirm my words and convince you, I shall just forfeit.

I don't see why you would like me, since I've given no reason or indication to do so, or that I reciprocate said feeling. You're alright, but I get irritated easy.

The status of 'being liked' is a one side effect, it doesn't have to work both ways. And if I may beg to differ, you've given me no reason consciously. And well, considering your irritation and my tendencies to easily fall into conflicts, this may result one day with you hating me. Assuming you allow yourself to hate people, since, for example, I don't. Throughout my entire life I hated only two people.

Anyway, to call my statement cruel would lead to believe that you have some faith in the morality of the group system, and perhaps some altruistic beliefs of your own.

Altruism can be incredibly selfish.

Mmmhmm, I guess what you're implying is that everything is subjective? Oh how I like this word :/ ... And yes, I'm not going to hide that what you've said is true. Although having some altruistic beliefs doesn't hold me back from having an egoistic ones as well. Golden mean.

But that second statement really, but really intrigued me. Considering there's a strict contradiction in those words.

Would you care if I asked you to elaborate about altruism being egoistic? How can behaviors, which aim into brightening others prosperity often at your own costs, be called egoistic? Of course, I do see the point you could state. That you're doing things for others in order to make yourself feel better from fact that you've helped. This is a side effect which usually doesn't compensate the price you pay. But still, the reason you're acting and interfering at all is the fact, that others will benefit from your actions. And, naturally, saying that you're doing it against their will would be digressing. Since it should be considered as stubbornness connected with... hm, perhaps a dose of foolishness and ignorance? At least, it wouldn't be altruism anymore.

My views are not that simple, but I'm afraid it's my English knowledge (and perhaps morning hours) which is setting a border I can't pass in expressing myself, therefore I apologize if any of those would seem unclear and I will commence with any attempts of explanations, if that would be your wish.

Funny how everyone around suddenly assumed I miss those warning points or need them ._. You foals!

And Angie, it's not luck. But charming personality! Which hits you in head with a shovel after robbing you from all of your money.

Also, thanks for sparing some time and jumping onto my profile to check on the changes <3 ! Nobody will say Volt can't appreciate what others do for him >:l Though that made me wonder... We have "Rate the Avi above" and "Rate the Sig above". I wonder when will "Rate the CM above" and "Rate the profile above" start.

I know how you feel .-. I've also posted stuff a bit, but well, maybe perhaps that I spoilered it and openly warned what it contains, asking to open at own risk .-.? Perhaps pulled my condemn away in time a bit.

Davy you're too lazy to fix the life-time donator font :D? Or is it only my screen showing it in lower quality .-.? It's visitor?