Last post wins

Yeah I saw that physical Undertale release. I don't plan on getting it, but it's nice to know it's there!

Terraria is really awesome, especially with a friend! I remember my power was out for a few days once and I was kinda alone with nothing better to do, so I played the iOS version a bunch. 

Thanks for the new music, Patchikins!

• Like 2

I put it in a little tortilla soup that I made. I also tried it plain on a tortilla chip. Good stuff!

I think I've shown you my hot sauce shelf in my fridge. It's had a few additions since last time. Eating really spicy stuff takes planning because there's the whole "I gotta digest this now?" aspect to deal with after the heat rush.

21 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

I only have cheap hot sauce which is way too weak, I want to feel the burn afterwards.

I really like "Jump Up and Kiss Me," it's got good heat and a mild curry flavor to it. I use Mexican-style hot sauces like the western-hailing Tapatio, black Yucateco and Tamazula for, well, Mexican. Sriracha is a mainstay, of course, as well as Tabasco. Those have more culinary utility than use as condiments; sriracha adds something special to a curry dish or stirfry, Tabasco to add a little acidity and heat to richer dishes like soups, stews, and gravies.

I really like "hot bitch/buns on the beach," it's a soy-based hot sauce that's incredibly flavorful. I need to find more of that. I also have my "I need to plan ahead before I eat this and die" collection.