Last post wins

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Totally snowed in today. Must've gotten about 14 inches. Fun stuff.

Guess the upside is I had an excuse to miss work and be lazy for once.

Sucker. I live in the Southern part of the U.S. so it doesn't snow :P 

Snow sucks. I am sick of winter before the first snowflake falls. It'd probably be better if I had interest in snowmobiling or ice fishing.. I always hear people tell me I should just move south but... Have they experienced New Hampshire in the summer? Nothing like it. I may hate winter but, the wait for summer is so worth it.

You can't compare the Principal of Hope's Peak. The Principal compares you.

Pop Team Epic -- what is this supposed to be? A parody? A meme machine? An art statement? Like, it's entertaining, I'm just not sure what it's trying to communicate. Maybe it's not trying to communicate, and it's like a force of nature, savage and pure in its intentions.

The joke is that PTE is a trash manga that embraces and makes fun of popular anime/manga sub-culture. So the anime is just reflecting that in some aspects. Its just a big shiitake post.
Think something that's so bad it transcends being terrible and somehow becomes enjoyable in an semi-ironic way. But it deserves some merit because later they do some amazing things, like an entire segment is done by two people using a flip book. 

In other news I finally got round to watching Steven Universe. Its pretty hype. 

I've been putting off SU, even though I keep hearing rave reviews. I think I've got more Star vs. the Forces of Evil to catch up on, too. And, of course, Ponies. I've got lots of time to watch all the things since I'm house-bound and unable to move much right now.

I started watching AICO Incarnation last night -- it's a very pretty venture by Bones. I enjoy a good sci fi epic type anime, just not sure about its story/characters yet.

I love Psycho-Pass. Saw both seasons plus the movie. Really good stuff!

Twilight perfume from Lush is $30 a bottle! Outrageous! 

*buys two bottles*

It's my scent. If you want to smell what Rose smells like (besides baked goods and, most recently, blood), go smell that.

Yesss! I can't -stand- the smell of laundry detergent, so I get the free and clear stuff whenever I get it.

I'm a big lavender girl, so anything with that in it, is my jam!

I want to see if I can muster the strength to make chicken pot pie today.