Last post wins

Oh, Appy my dear.

Isn't it high time you did something about that wrinkly, old face of yours? :I

HA.

HA HA.

I thought it was so funny that I forgot to laugh.

>:I

Oh...

Oh my...

Bears.

Bears EVERYWHERE

I... I'VE DONE IT!

I have the first comic for Ask The Rejects finished! Well not finished, drawn out. I still have to ink and color it... then register on Tumblr and get it posted, but I'll probably have tat done by tonight!

Who wants to see it? :3

There's no dialogue on it, that'll be added digitally, but I'll type in the script under it if you all want to see it.

Ahhhh, I almost wanna say I wanna wait to see the finished product! D:

BUT I'M DEFINITELY REALLY EXCITED TO SEE IT!

I'mma let the anticipation build though. I've been waiting for this since you told us about the tumblr idea ages ago :3

...Oi Fawkes.....

I just realized something.....did you ever actually read my fic like you said you would?

Or have you really been THAT busy? :/

I was wondering how long it'd take you to bring that up...

I have been quite busy. Not so busy that I couldn't have read your fic by now though.

It's funny. I LOVE reading but I never want to read. Not even novels that I'm interested in and such.

I LOVE to write but I never write. I LOVE to draw but I never draw. WTF is this? :I

But I'll give you a super, duper, specially splendiferous FAWKES promise.

I will read your FanFic tonight. Both of them~ <3

aktsgx.jpg

Ask The Rejects Pilot!

Panel 1: [Ponyville - 0200 Hours]

Panel 2:

Colonel Limelight: Sergeant Cuddles, until further notice you're to man this observation bunker here in Ponyville for the Republic. You'll be monitoring the goings-on of the town, especially concerning the Elements of Harmony and their representative ponies. This is a very important mission, and I'm sure after your latest... accomplishments-

NLR Trooper: *snicker*

Colonel Limelight: Shush.

Panel 3:

Colonel Limelight: You'll remain here with your squad and give updates when necessary. Under NO circumstances are you or any member of your squad to leave the bunker without the authorization of a Republic Officer. Is this understood?

Panel 4 1st half:

Sergeant Cuddles: Who builds a bunker in the middle of a sewer system?

Colonel Limelight: Trooper?

Panel 4 2nd half:

*Trooper slams the cover down and stuff.*

• Like 2

I LOVE reading but I never want to read. Not even novels that I'm interested in and such.

I LOVE to write but I never write. I LOVE to draw but I never draw. WTF is this? :I

I have this problem too D: