Here is your singing telegram, I hope it finds you well~

Sun Shower

Hey there, everypony! The name's Sun Shower! I'm a filly and I'm seventeen, but don't worry... I still call myself a brony.

How Equestria Was Made: My boyfriend got me into the fandom last April, when I was stressing over upcoming final projects. After fretting to him in skype call for a good ten minutes, he forced me to take a break and made me watch the first episode of Friendship is Magic. Seven hours later, it's two A.M. and I'm nowhere near done with prepping, but I was already nearing the end of the series!

About the Silly Filly: Sun Shower lives in Fillydelphia, and like most pegasi, helps out with the weather. However, Sun Shower is easily distracted, and sometimes leaves a job half-complete. This leads to rather... interesting phenomena, such as a sky that's half rainy, and half sunny.

Favourite Cutie Mark Crusader: Sweetie Belle!

Favourite Mane Six: Probably Fluttershy... although Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie are all in the running for the title.

Favourite Background Pony: Derpy, of course! But I also have a soft spot for those little baby ponies that show up every now and again.

Favourite Species: Pegasus!

Um... that's it, really! I'm a bit at a loss of what else to say. Ahaha. May the horse be with you!

Favourite Cutie Mark Crusader: Sweetie Belle!

At first I was all like:

derpy_hooves_by_ec8er-d3kyluk.png

(SCOOTS IS BEST CMC)

Ahaha. May the horse be with you!

BUT THEN I was all like:

derpy_hooves_non_gore_by_djgoldnf-d46smnc.jpg

And I've gotta concur with Little. That sounds like a pretty awesome pony so far. I hope you fill out a RP App for her. I'd love to see her around the RP forums.

BUT YEAH! I'm Fawkes or Nightfall Shimmer if you prefer and it's a pleasure ta meetcha, Sun Shower!

WELCOME TO THE ROYAL CITY!~

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Wow, thanks for such a warm welcome everypony!

I heard about the forum by someone I met on a brony server of TF2 a few days back. I can't remember much about them, other than they were on the other team and kept sniping me. The nerve.

I have full intentions of apping Sun Shower for the roleplay! I've been dying to stretch out her wings, but I haven't found a good, literate pony roleplay yet. But just a glance at the boards leaves me in a happy little daze, so this should be amazing!

• Like 1

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!