NaNoWriMo Equestria Support Group!

flutterscotch

Considering how awful my novel is going to be on this first pass I'm afraid to post any of it ^^; I'll post a wordcount though, I hit 1771 yesterday! (and if I'd been a few seconds faster it woulda been my day one total on the site, evil seconds from midnight....) How many words do you all have so har? Did you hit a roadblock? Are you doing challenges from the forums?

I think I'll just use this to write, regardless of the limit or certificate. I'm not looking to get anything published at this point anyway. Besides, I'd still have to edit.

Anyway here's what I wrote for National Pony Writing Month, if anyone is interested. Be warned, though. It is not edited. I think that I write well enough on my drafts, but there's probably some mistakes.

:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zTPd5PHq5XrxRbul_FFu4Q5XSKVYep58jCx9MD8RmS4/edit

It's about a young alicorn trying to survive in a totalitarian society that's bent on destroying Equestria ruled by a being from a time long past.

I took out the prologue because it was too long, 10,000 words. If I make a prequel, which I had originally planned, that's where that would be.

• 3 weeks later...