Dead Pony in the Envelope 4! Halloween Edition!

I can't help but wonder why I fall off the internet sometimes. I dunno. But here we are. Anyway, the game proceeds as in the rules we all know but THIS time, there is a theme! A festive one! Today's Dead Pony IS related to Halloween! Everything else is normal:

• I think of a dead person of repute, which is done already. They could be anyone that most people have likely heard of.
  • You will guess who they are! But how will you know without clues?
  • You will ask me a yes-or-no question, to which I will answer truthfully. You may ask as many times as you like! But only one question per post, and let somepony else ask before you chime in again.
  • In your post, you can also take a guess at who I'm thinking! Same restrictions as before.
  • After a while, if you ponyfolk aren't on the right track, I will offer a clue to steer you in the right direction!
  • Victory wins you a place in my signature, to bask in internet glory.

And that's it. I have my selection. Ready? Set? GO!

Also, MyLittlePonyTales, you can totally do the next one. I never claimed to own this. Heck, I stole it from Scott and Todd in the Morning on 95.5 WPLJ.

Did he die before 2000?

Yes!

Horro movie, male, actor, American, toy... Hmm Aside from horror, did he also do comedy?

Yes!

Is it Brad Dourif?

I have no idea who that is. And I'll wiki him later.

Chuckie?

He's not real, silly! Or is he...

Were they in a lot of films (like 100 or more)?

*goes to IMDB* Hoooo, that's a big yes. Anyway, it's time for bed again and time for NYCC tomorrow! So, I leave you all with one more clue, though I bet Phil got it.

Matrix