Muddy's Scribbles

MudBug

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omg preggers pony is so adorable! What a cute idea! But would she be the 'Bonnie' of the series? (Kudos to anypony that gets the reference!)

lawlz XD Nah I'd have her pop out a babby at some point...probably at an inoportune moment for the akward lulz and drama. >w>

*cough*familyguy*cough*

[attachment=0]MuddyandMommy.png[/attachment]

A tiny, newborn MudBug and her pegasi momma from the picture before looking very hippy-ish. Working on more of her history, Mud's mum was a pegasus and her dad was an earth pony, and Muddy's -going- to be expecting a baby sibling.

A tiny, newborn MudBug and her pegasi momma from the picture before looking very hippy-ish. Working on more of her history, Mud's mum was a pegasus and her dad was an earth pony, and Muddy's -going- to be expecting a baby sibling.

Oh man this just made my day, suddenly I feel more inspired. Gotta get the requests done so I can do fun stuff like this. This picture is amazing and just uped my happy points by ten for the day! :P

This inspires me to want to draw pony families now. I wonder where be a good place to start?

Omg preggers pony is so adorable! What a cute idea! But would she be the 'Bonnie' of the series? (Kudos to anypony that gets the reference!)

lawlz XD Nah I'd have her pop out a babby at some point...probably at an inoportune moment for the akward lulz and drama. >w>

*cough*familyguy*cough*

Babby!

mudbugmarmalade.jpg

Say city slicker, looks like y'all forgot yer hat~

MudBug trying out the Apple-loosan fashion x3

You sure Muddy doesn't want to be a fancy dressing pony? First that gala picture and now this. I mean she looks so good! I think maybe she does this to tease the colts. :(

Archived