The Brony Playlist

Angie Cakes

okay, I feel like this has likely been made before... after a little search around the site, I found a couple topics that were somewhat similar (they were about music, but not strictly mlp) or pretty old (it still had links from when this place was called equestria), so I'm making this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the brony playlist :D

I know we have topics like brony videos and what are you listening to, but this topic is solely for pony music. post remixes and original songs as long as they're friendship is magic related.

here's the playlist:

I'll keep this playlist updated with all the videos you guys post. I've added all the songs from the show already and I'll add any new songs that come up in season two myself, so there's no need to post them. once we reach the 200 video limit, I'll make another playlist.

I'm sure there's a pony music topic. how can there not be one by now?

Oh my. This thread is gonna be a mile long by the time I'm done. I have an extensive pony playlist! BUT I'LL GO IN SETS OF THREE.

I'll start with three of the bestest, firstest~ <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sryqaS07WaU&list=FL27OWJ9JquSEvZoyscRXAkg&index=19

Anypony notice a trend here? Here's a hint: It's pink :3

This was a fantastic idea, Angie. I've already snagged two new songs for my pony playlist~

The first two Armony posted.

The 2nd one is so... celtic-ey.

Here's a couple of my older favorites~

you have great taste in music, I must say. this is my other most favourite song at the moment (I haven't listened to it lately because I've been listening more to my youtube playlists and not my itunes playlists)

you have great taste in music, I must say. this is my other most favourite song at the moment (I haven't listened to it lately because I've been listening more to my youtube playlists and not my itunes playlists)

Great ponies think alike ;D

I'M GONNA SING IT VERY LOOOUUUUDDDDD!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BseyCNMQBc&feature=BFa&list=PLAEE8EECD3BE4F2FD&lf=BFa

Ohhhhh, my good Godliness. Holy, heavenly Celestia.

You've just introduced me to my new favoritest song AND my new favoritest composer/video maker~

Shiropoint with Play Like Pinkie Pie.

Ohhhhh gawd, he knows how to bring the bass~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...