Krystalheart's arrival !

KrystalHeart

About myself.: I love to read books in my spare time, and I just started in the Fire & Ice series. I do a little badminton at times... I inspire to write, however I tend to get writer blocks =(

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: From Equestria Daily

How did you became a fan of FiM?: From youtube really, cuz I was bored so....

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

Hello,every pony!!!

I'm kinda bad at introductions, really. Suffice to say, I'm just one of the newly turned fans of the show. The thing is, there's very few bronies in my area, so it's really hard to discuss MLP stuff with any one out here. (Ok.. make that near 0 ) I also tried creating stuff like fanart, but it turned out so bad like AppleBloom's cupcakes that I gave up the idea :sniff: Oh! And I liked the idea of RPing stuff in my free time.

--Eeeyup.

• Like 1

You can post in other threads on the introduction section, welcoming some other newcomer. :)

Let me tell you that all kinds of art require practice and dedication, so the only way to improve is to keep on trying. And this is a very gracious fandom for trying, take it from me.

Anyways, welcome to Canterlot. It's save here.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

I used to play Badminton when I was in school!

• 2 weeks later...