Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Light Cream

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Brown colored short mane and tail

Eye Color : Brown

Cutie Mark: A Caliper

Physique: Average

Origin: Manehattan

Motivation: The thing that motivates him the most is that he wants to help ponies in any way possible but he has a dream of designing homes for regular ponies like him or maybe even the best building in all of Equestria.

Dislikes: Rude ponies and loneliness

Character Summary: Carver was born in Manehattan to a family of middle class ponies. He is the only child of his parents who are very nice and kind ponies, they always help everyone no matter the situation.

They both work on buildings his mother is an interior designer and his father is a builder.

And like his parents he is nice and kind but also very shy but he is trying to come over it and he is dreaming of becoming an architect.

His parents love him a lot but he wasn't spoiled they made him understand that nothing comes easy in life. Later he went to school and it was a real turning point in his life, he made a lot of friends and some enemies. While in school he found the most important thing for him, his cutie mark. He discovered it one day in art class while drawing his house. He drew it trying to get every detail and measurement correct. So when he was finished it was a spot on sketch of his house and his cutie mark appeared it was a caliper. After finishing school and saving up some money he recently bought himself an apartment and he's trying to fit in the neighborhood. Even though he hasn't applied for a full time job yet he works freelance as a builder/designer or anything else he can do as long as he gets paid or he does it for free for ponies who need it. Despite that he has a dream of designing buildings that everyone would like to live in and be proud of it. But he realises that he needs to be working for someone really big for it to come true. And one day he will make the first step to coming closer to his dream no matter what it takes.

The thing that motivates him the most is that he wants to help ponies in any way possible but he has a dream of designing homes for regular ponies like him or maybe even the best building in all of Equestria.

I think that this actually might fit the motivations section a lot more wholly than what's in there now - it certainly seems a little more informative!

Well reading this over I feel we have a good base but the summary feels that it could use more to it. For example, why was he rejected or ignored by most in school, and what did he do to overcome this? What are his goals? Does he hope to do something specific with his life? Any plans to get to that point? Has he attempted to use his drafting specialty to get into the full time business of architectural design? I ask these because as I said, I feel you have a good foundation but what the summary is lacking is any sort of plot hooks to create RP stories around and explore the character.

Unfortunately, colts and fillies can't own land or work on their own. If this pony is a colt he is allowed to rent an apartment and work as an apprentice to an adult pony but he'll need a very good reason for it. You may want to consider changing his age to stallion unless his being a colt is critical to the character.

• 2 weeks later...