Rainbow Dash Likes Girls (Audio)

DoodleDev

Aww, i was going to post this!

I'm not sure whether to be mad or happy with Renard. First off, he never told us he's a Bronie, but he gives us some freaking awesome music.

I'll just leave this here.

Z0ZEd.png

Renard's been posting all over the place on his Tumblr that he's into the ponies! XD

"Renard - Rainbow Dash Likes Girls (Stay Gay Pony Girl)"

"Stay Gay Pony Girl"

I identify with this statement very much. Thanks for turning me on to this guy. Gabber/Happy Hardcore is one of my favorite genres of music

You're welcome! The rest of his music is equally amazing!

I'll just leave this here also.

From his tumblr:

"I know you don't make music with specific themes or under specific names, buuuuut:

Any chance you'll be making more MLP-related music, or perhaps a MLP-related album? You'd blow the current pony musicians out of the water, at a bare minimum."

-Anonymous

"definitely not doing a full album or anything like that. maybe some more tunes in the future! i do love ponies."

-Renard

SO EXCITED

You're welcome! The rest of his music is equally amazing!

So I've been gathering. Tonight I've made it my mission to go through his personas and listen to a bit of each of their music. So far the only one I truly love is Renard and I'm planning on downloading just about everything he has. But, long way to go. :3

So I've been gathering. Tonight I've made it my mission to go through his personas and listen to a bit of each of their music. So far the only one I truly love is Renard and I'm planning on downloading just about everything he has. But, long way to go. :3

I'm personally a huge fan of his Mayhem, Jackal, Quick Brown Fox and Furries in a Blender. I mean, I love all of his stuff, but those personas are my favorite. They're so much fun!