Compliment the User Above You

I must say that the only reason I came to the Spam Stables at first, was because I'm still pending for approval of my OC's app. I'm glad that I was able to find someponies who are fun to be around.

Thanks! I hope I do! Expect me to become a lot more active, come time for me to his the mane RP threads~! :3

I normally review music, writings and drawings. I drew since I was....3...and Role Played for seven years so if you need help do not be afraid to ask me. Oh, if I'm confusing you its because my evil half had taken over when you joined.

Conor:

I said alot about you, its hard to say something that gets across how great you are. So here a poem:

Always here.

You know I care as much as how bright is my hair.

Always there, to be for you. Ready to do what buddies do.

Its hard to say, what you mean to me. So please lets just hug and see this through.

Feel free to aks me or start a conversation about it. I'll happily tell you. Oh, I got an idea for the whole plot of the silent hill character. If you want to hear it then just say and I'll PM you the idea.

You clearly are aware of your health with your activities and that is very important and you should feel proud of it.