New in Town

silver_shine

About myself.: designing, reading, gaming

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: looked for mlp foums online

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I used to read it when I was little and remembered it so I looked them up and found out they made a new series

My one favourite main cast pony?: Miss Rarity

I'm new to Canterlot ^^" *bows head* Please take care of me. My name is Silver Shine. I'm new to brony rp....sorry ^^" I'm shy like fluttershy, but I'm working on it. I have a passion for drawing designs and fashion like Miss Rarity and I'm very into music, so talk to me about that or anything if you'd like [i may be shy,but I'm good with advice :) ] I hope to make friends on here.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

• Like 1

Thank you ^^ I feel welcomed already and yes, Miss MyLittlePonyTales I checked up on the rules. Thank you though for making sure I did I'll make sure to follow them :) Also thanks for the welcome Brauner02, MyLittlePonyTales, Armony, and Appliance ^^ How do you get those awesome signatures o.o? Btw Appliance cute video :D

I have a question o.o How do you do RP on here cuz I know you can, but I'm not sure how to get to it

If you want to get started on Roleplaying, the first thing you should do is look over the Canterlot RP Rules. Then, check out the Application Form. It will explain the structure for submitting an Application, and give clarification if you're not sure what something means. You can skip to the bottom for the handy Application Code that you can copy/paste right into your Application.

Thank you ^^ I feel welcomed already and yes, Miss MyLittlePonyTales I checked up on the rules. Thank you though for making sure I did I'll make sure to follow them :) Also thanks for the welcome Brauner02, MyLittlePonyTales, Armony, and Appliance ^^ How do you get those awesome signatures o.o? Btw Appliance cute video :D

I found what would Big mac do on the interbutts. all it takes is tossing an image up on a site like imgur, and go into profile settings and toss it in there. i used mylittleponytales as a reference for the size of it.