The Good, The Bad, and the Brony

PIJIN

About myself.: It would be impolite to call me the average male. (anyone who watches MLP ISN'T average to average people), beside the point. I'm just like you! An over average Brony who fell in love with this show at first site! Some of my hobbies are drawing, graphic design, architecture, reading, writing, I'm also a guitarist, hailing from the USA. My passion is to move to Japan and become a manga artist while also teaching people about the joy of visual and performing art as a great tool of self expression. In the end, I would love to meet Lauren Faust and thank her for her works that inspired me to start drawing in the first place.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Wow...how long has it been? I was watching The Hub one day and saw the very first episode, I couldn

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

...Hmm...what else...well I have plenty of original characters that I think would be a great addition to Canterlot.com. My most recent one out of like forty or so I'm particularly proud of aside from my very first (crudly drawn, might I add) OC pony.

I look forward to exploring more of Canterlot.com! ^_^

Cheers,

IBleedAwsome

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

@MicroChip Thanks for the warm welcome! ^_^ Well when I said I feel in love with the show I ment it, to the point its even creeping me out

@MyLittlePonyTales I will do just that in the event of a question I have! As for the rules I've already read then and Ironically this is my third post. Thank you for the warm and very informed welcome.