Windy Ramblings and an Introduction.

Tornado Mania

About myself.: My hobbies include vidya games, Pen and Paper roleplaying, writing haiku, day dreaming, reading, and fighting in underground gladiatorial matches against werehamsters.

True Story.

I hale from America.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I heard it mentioned a couple of times on Bronyville.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I heard it from one of the chans. Please don't judge me to harshly for that ;p

My one favourite main cast pony?: Miss Rarity

Fun fact, Data Entry will kill your creativity faster than any other occupation.

True story.

You can hammer in names and numbers all day long and by dusk struggle to type out a description of an apple. Even though I'm not that old I worry about my imagination turning to stagnant sludge, leaving me unable to churn out even a simple Haiku (the lowest form of poetry *Grin* ). Normally, my weekend DnD group would help me keep my brain active but jobs kids, and life have pretty much put an understandable halt to this. At work, Audio books and Bronyville help stave off insanity, the later steered my train of thought onto a peculiar track.

1.)It has been ages since I have taken part in any sort of online role play and it is an activity I sorely miss.

2.)My Engerish skillz are suffering.

3.)Scant few of my real life friends enjoy pony.

I could kill all of these birds with one stone.

In short (too late) This place looks like it's a pretty fun and friendly place, so I am signing up!

*edit* ^The second o in too, my nemesis.

So, I've read the rules, but advice is always appreciated :3

[Mandatory Haiku]

Hooves create dust storms

Dancing over barren land

Waltz of the nomad

Edited by Tornado Mania
  • Like 1

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!