New Rp Style

Loopy Legend

Since you got different styles around here like mane, and other RP types. I thought I would throw mine into the mix. I designed this system ages ago making a forum RP for the Sonic world, but alas it never really took off. But with a few tweaks the old system could provide another choice for people to roleplay with here.

Down sides charaters take a bit to make as its a stat base system, but those with the patience and dedication will be rewarded with a interesting game play experience. Myself I dont mind weather this style makes it or not, just putting more cards on the table for Canterlot.com to use is all.

Check out my old site and see how it works for yourself.

PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE IS NOW INACTIVE AND WONT BE BACK ONLINE, I simply opened it agian for the purpose of this topic. So please don't think I'm advertising my site to steal members way, Sonic might not be working my MLP is, so this new Rp style I made might be something interesting here.

http://s1.zetaboards...ealms_Rp/index/

You can see the site uses stat based system with other interesting features tied to it, for something new and interesting.

I'd be all for a stat system, but... nothing that complex, please. I imagine it would be nigh impossible to attract newcomers to such a system when so much has to be read just to know how to make a character. Back when I played Diablo 2, I used to crunch numbers for hours before starting each and every character, but even I think this system is a bit much. :shock:

Not that I'm not a fan of numbers and such, but I personally like this type of RP because it's so unlike all the RPGs I played. (Also, when there are numbers to crunch, I crunch them mercilessly until I find the optimal combination).

You could try it though in the forum as it is, in the "Free-for-All" section. Just open a thread in the OOC section and explain how it works, and find some ponies that are interested in it. That's what the Pony Maid RPG does, too.

You could try it though in the forum as it is, in the "Free-for-All" section. Just open a thread in the OOC section and explain how it works, and find some ponies that are interested in it.

Yep, I would say this is your best bet for the time being. The system we have now has been around since the beginning of the board, and though we've added to it and tweaked it numerous times, it works pretty well as-is. But feel free to use the Free Roleplay to get something like this started. :)