Thunder Storm [FINAL]

Tornadopelt

Hey there tornadopelt!

Sorry it takes me a while to find time to reply- I work full time and i'm being trained as assistant manager of my store, so its hard to find the time to sit down and reply sometimes!

I'm glad to see you made some changes- i think your getting very close. There are a few references to MLP you make that i would take out, since your pony is a member of the MLP world, it would be hard for them to watch about it ^_^ Here is where they are:

"Likes: Anything to do with explosives or fire, MLP toys, and MLP in general. (For example, he'll sit for 2 hours straight on a couch just to watch 4 episodes of FiM, and he's done so.)" <--- Take out the stuff in blue, because technically your pony lives in the same world as the mane 6, so to him its not a show, its real life! <3

"And his life has its funny moments too, like watching My Little Pony whenever he gets the chance. His thoughts on the show? "The animation is good, the characters go through major development, you get to see HOW ponies get their cutie marks, it's fantactic, the show itself looks 20% cooler, what else do I need to tell you?"" <-- same thing here, you'll want to take out the parts in blue. When you play your OC, you are in a way becoming them to describe what they say, feel, or do, but your pony wont know about MLP like you do- to him its his everyday life and all he knows :3 Its his reality.

You also have this in your app:

"(Other times, he got them delivered by the EPS, or Equestrian Postal Service. [No reference to Derpy.])" <--- This is okay to reference the EPS, you can take out the little bit in blue here. Its totally okay to reference a well known location or aspect of the show, it is just not okay to say that you know any cast pony. You can however, meet them in the Mane RP and then become friends and have adventures!

I think if you make these changes, your looking pretty good to go. That said, I think there will still be room for improvement in your application (some of the grammar and clarity can be cleaned up to make your bio flow more smoothly, but thats pretty minor. Everyone here, experienced and new, has a lot of room to improve!

I did want to add a little blurb here though- Your pony is very caught up with fireworks and pyrotechnics, and that is fine as long as your OC uses them responsibly in the mane RP (and not to distract or derail other RP's), but I dont think a mushroom cloud really as cleanly as a firework explosion like you describe from a girandola- I think it is much more playful and happy (like your OC), than a mushroom cloud (which can have a very negative connotation to it), so that is something you might consider thinking about some!

Send me another PM when you've got the changes I outlined, and let me know what you think about the cutie mark suggestion- I'm not going to force you to change it, but I think it would fit your OC and his personality a lot better from my point of view! <3

So, does he have any hobbies other than being a pyrotechnist? Seeing as he's already living the dream it must be a pretty dull life and I'm sure he gets tired of selling his devices sometimes. It seems like we know a lot about his professional side, but not a lot of her personal side. I understand that pyrotechnics is a huge part of his life, but there must be more to it than that right? Mind giving us a bit of that?

While I am concerned with the number of explosives and pyrotechnics ponies that have been popping up lately, I don't see an immediate issue here. Keep in mind that the only reason I am approving the use of explosives in this case is for the fireworks. We do not want guns and cannons to appear in the roleplay, as this isn't that type of roleplay.

AppApproved.png

• 2 weeks later...