Episode 11 sypnosis

Whitehawke

Two more screencaps.

97942%20-%20episode_13%20screenshot%20spoiler.jpg

Looks like they are putting on a play.

Probably My Little Pony: Attack of the clones.

97954%20-%20episode_13%20screenshot%20spoiler.jpg

That theater is stunning in its design!

As for the play, looks like some sort of civil war like conflict between Earth, Pegasai, and Unicorns.

• Like 1

hi hi

I'm really super excited about this episode. It looks like a great opportunity to see differences in pony culture, and maybe we'll see some of the motivations that led different types of ponies to do the things they do.

( What would y'all do if cannons really were canon? :P )

What? As in military artillery?

More Hearth Warming Eve stuff. There's so many images this time though that it's easier to just link to EqD (Which has everything neatly packaged.)

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/12/pony-card-creator-more-hearth-warming.html#more

Mostly vectors of costumes, BGs and props, apparently. It's hard to tell what will actually appear in the show.

just saw the clip, so yeah, it looks like The Earth Ponies get the short end of the stick even though they provide sustenance. At least we now know what makes Earth Ponies special. Or rather, we always knew but now it's canon.

And it looks like DISCORD will be be reason for further disharmony. Or so I'd like to think.

Seems we're getting an actual flashback.

Also, unicorns could move the sun and moon even before Celestia/Luna came into the picture, apparently! (Team effort?)

Very likely given how much of a strain Twilight Sparkle was under when she used her magic to peacefully return the Ursa Minor to its lair, and she's been pretty much established as a unicorn who's magic power stands well above about every other unicorn (that we know of)