Episode 11 sypnosis

Whitehawke

http://www.equestria...rming.html#more

Christmas episode? Christmas episode.

Air date: December 17th

I guess this also means we will REALLY find out how Equestria was made. Also, there was a mention before that there would be additional information on how the world was before it was taken from Discord's grasp, so we might even see him again (in flashbacks).

Additionally, this is apparently the 13th episode in production, which means it's being aired before 2 other episodes which were finished before it.

*Hopes for a true Christmas-themed episode are dashed*

Well, I can say this DOES sound like an interesting episode. I did hear something about the iPhone App pertaining to canon of how Equestria was made. I'd evaluate, but for the life of me I can't remember the exact story on how Equestria was made, per the iPhone App.

I suppose this could make for a nice holiday-themed episode. However, with talks of how Equestria came to be, and I'm sure my bud Travis would agree, wouldn't this fit better as a Thanksgiving-type episode?

I am personally glad it is not specifically a Christmas themed episode, as Christmas as not only a holiday of our human world, but based on a particular religion, a religion that simply doesn't exist in Equestria (as far as we can tell, no religion does). This way the writers can be more creative by coming up with their own holiday as well as the origins of the world (or at least of the realm of Equestria).

It seems more like a Founder's Day type holiday to me more than it is a festive holiday of giving. I could be wrong though. This one might ruin a few historical fanfics.

Hmm! I wonder how much of this episode will be story of the play and how much will be preparation for the play itself (because all of them preparing for a play does have a lot of comedy potential)

And even more voice actors & Actresses that have been in both Frienship is Magic & Hamtaro (really, there are at least 6 and I haven't even checked the ones that play human characters)

It seems more like a Founder's Day type holiday to me more than it is a festive holiday of giving. I could be wrong though. This one might ruin a few historical fanfics.

Ooh, never thought about that! I'm kind of excited because of canon history, but now I'm kind of less excited because I wrote some in-between historical stuff! OH SNAP! :scream:

Oh well, there's always time to exploit loopholes in the story and edit my canon appropriately. The emperor's are getting a spot in history if it kills me! VIVA LA ITAILIA!

Or maybe she can just do different voices, since she's been in a lot of other stuff.

Well that and with Rarity, she is allowed to perform with a full range of emotion and inflection. It is one of the things I feel made FiM so attractive, the voice actresses seem to bring so much more depth to the roles then in any of the other series.

Sadly I haven't seen an English version of an anime except a few movies where the English actors are nearly as good at the roles as the original Japanese actors.

I've seen plenty of fantasy worlds with Christmas-but-not-Christmas. The MMO Aion has Solarius. I wish I could think of others.

But I'm happy anyway! Whoopie!

World of Warcraft has the Feast of Winter Veil I believe.

These FF authors surely must have known that their fanon would be destroyed someday right?

• 2 weeks later...

Some more information on this episode has surfaced in the form of a new sypnosis.

In “Hearth’s Warming Eve” the six friends are honored to put on Canterlot's most important play of the season, the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant that illustrates how Unicorns, Pegasi and Earth Ponies put aside their differences and founded Equestria.

Racism, in My Little Pony?

It's more likely than you think.

Some more information on this episode has surfaced in the form of a new sypnosis.

In “Hearth’s Warming Eve” the six friends are honored to put on Canterlot's most important play of the season, the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant that illustrates how Unicorns, Pegasi and Earth Ponies put aside their differences and founded Equestria.

Racism, in My Little Pony?

It's more likely than you think.

It happened with Zecora. So It wouldn't surprise me.

It happened with Zecora. So It wouldn't surprise me.

The thing is, this is between Earth ponies, Pegasi and Unicorns. We could finally see what Earth ponies truly bring to the table that makes them different from the others, instead of just being hornless/wingless versions of the other 2.

And it'll be in-universe, not through interviews and such.

Of course, considering how this show tends to go for completely unexpected setups, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't take that route.

Well one thing I like is that this series is not going for the atypical holiday episodes, after all how many series out there have a Christmas episode.

A lot and as a person of JEWISH decent it does get irritating to see yet another Christmas episode when you celebrate Hanukkah