colored text in RPs

jim

I play in three RPs and I notice that many characters place their "speech" in colors that compliment their character.

I would like to try that, but don't see any editing tools in the Reply post area. Are these emailed responses where there is editing permitted, or Word documents drag and dropped?

I'd appreciate assistance

Jim aka Metal Maker

PS, Here is an Example using WORD and cut and paste

Metal Maker said “ What magic is this?”

Brambleberry replied “ It is simple illusion, My Friend”

Once you click in the quick editor, it will give you some "what you see is what you get" editing functionality, including colors. The text color chooser should be the icon just to the right of the font/size fields. You can also expand the quick editor into the full editor by hitting the "more reply options" button in the lower right hand corner.

Finally, if you want to get into the nuts and bolts of the BBcode, you can click the lightswitch in the upper lefthand corner of the editor to switch it over to raw code view. This will allow you to set colors as hex codes.

To edit the color of the text when you make a post, all you do is highlight the text and hit the little A symbol next to the "Size" drop box on the reply toolbar. This should bring up a menu with a number of colors you can use. You can then click where it say "More Colors" and get even more options if you desire. :)

Finally, if you want to get into the nuts and bolts of the BBcode, you can click the lightswitch in the upper lefthand corner of the editor to switch it over to raw code view. This will allow you to set colors as hex codes.

I try really really hard not to use that, since it totally destroys my paragraphing