So, these introduction thingies.

DoctorWilliam

About myself.: I'm a self educator. I study independently. I'm leaning towards being an indie game designer, or artist.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: A close friend told me about it. He might be a user here.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I heard about it on another forum I go to back in early Febuary. I gave it a chance, and I ended up loving everything about it.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy

Hello everypony. It's nice to be here. I've been meaning to get closer to the brony community, and actually interact with bronies for some time now. I'm glad to be here, and I hope I'll meet both intelligent and creative people here in this community.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome! You won't find the lack of creativity in here. Whether it be stories, fics, artwork, you name it, they're all around here. Please do try dropping by the chat. There are always ponies in there 24/7. ^^

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

If i remeber right i saw you on the irc before i went to bed this morning.