Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

You didn't need to do that.

I know it was done before the Whitelist because I was at my house the day of the Whitelist.

Oh I know I don't need to; I do it because I want to. I want the Canterlot ponies to enjoy themselves and have a safe paying environment on our server.

Oh I know I don't need to; I do it because I want to. I want the Canterlot ponies to enjoy themselves and have a safe paying environment on our server.

I forgot to bring up that somepony put lights up around my house. Under the bridge. Like inverted street lights. It concerns me that somepony has been modifying my house.

I forgot to bring up that somepony put lights up around my house. Under the bridge. Like inverted street lights. It concerns me that somepony has been modifying my house.

I often add lights to the outside areas if I feel the areas are too dark (and thus generates monsters); it is done to reduce the chances of creeper generation (really want to open a door with one of them in your face)? I don't modify people houses unless I am just repairing a creeper hole or a lightening strike (in that case it isn't modifying, its repair).

I do have a question. I have a project in mind for your server that I would like your permission to build. It will be a statue of Bubblen from Bubble Bobble, if you desire, I will recolor him to look like Spike if you feel he wouldn't fit in the server.

Depends on where you want to put it. In 'canon areas' you need to stick to canon structures, or at least canon-ish. Ponyville, Canterlot, Cloudsdale, Appleoosa, etc - all of these places. Step away from these places, and you can build just about anything you might like.

So the big question is - *where* do you want to build this?

Well, cause I have a special place in my heart for Bubble Bobble, it was my escape from the skates that I couldn't participate in at the roller skating rink I used to frequent before I moved away.

High Stalliongrad is finally self-sustaining. We are now a thriving little village. ;-)

I can finally say "We" now because my brother has decided to make a home here as well. (A cross the lake and Gap)

As a way to keep High Stalliongrad from becoming a mish-mash of house designs, I am implementing a housing theme. Similar to that in Ponyville.

The current allowed housing materials are:

• Stone
  • Cobblestone
  • Stone Bricks
  • Wooden Roofs
  • Glass Blocks/Panes for Windows
  • Ice for Windows (Use at own risk)

If you wish to use other materials, contact me in-game and we can discuss it.

We have a large Wheat field, a Pig Pen and a Cattle Internment Camp (and I mean Internment Camp!).

I am currently working on bringing in Chicken and Sheep, which should not be hard. I will also be creating a Pumpkin and Melon farm. The Melons are because my brother won't live anywhere he can't grow melons.

Before or after these additions, I will try and make it safer/more clear how to get to the village.

At the time of this post, only 1 house exists. Mine. But I plan on "abandoning it" and leaving it up for grabs by anyone who wants it (Have to be there to get it, no reservations).

i askt to join the server about a week ago but never got a response. if it wouldn't bother them who would i send a message too if i wanted to join the server

Starburst is the Admin/owner. She usually keeps an eye on this thread, but if you want to PM her directly, she's the only one who can edit the whitelist.

AshtonDurkhun was found with exactly 17 diamond blocks on him after we subsequently discovered that one of the teleporters in Canterlot had been griefed and all of its diamond blocks had been taken. And 17 blocks is exactly the amount of diamond blocks it takes to make a teleporter waypoint in runecraft, so he has been banned on suspicion of griefing.

If you want to appeal your ban you may do it here Ashton.

nVWJc.png

I've also banned Swiss_cheese_ftw. Lots of blocks have went missing as of late, and if she wasn't guilty of stealing them she's most definitely guilty of using an inventory editor to give herself upwards of 6 stacks of TNT..

Swiss_cheese_ftw's chests:

s26UB.png

hVgWU.png

67uWZ.png

hKc3j.png

And here's the "secret tunnel" that led down to some of the chests.

gSuhy.png

Frankly I'm dissapointed Barb. Especially if you bothered to check my home and saw I have another dozen or so blocks there. If I was gonna grief do you honestly think I'd do something so silly and petty as that? I'd have TNT'd the castle, flooded countless areas with Lava, or something equally grandiose, you know very well I live by "go big or go home"

I agree that Ashton is most likely innocent. It wasn't 17 diamond blocks that went missing - it was 33. Also, Ashton is on the server *SO MUCH*, constantly mining - he's got so much material honestly that he doesn't *need* to cheat or steal. He's got it all square.

Swiss Cheese, though ... there's been a lot of stealin going on - the temple of time being emptied out, the teleporters being stolen from, brian's and my libraries being cleared of books... I'm sorry to say that we've been keeping track of who's on the server when griefing happens, and Swiss Cheese has *always* been on the list of who was around. It's a very short list of possible griefers, and Swiss Cheese heads it up.

Figures, I go to leave and this stuff goes down.

Personally, I cannot say she did or didn't, I have no idea.

However, I can attest on her character. She would never steal like that.

To be honest, she's too much of a ditz to know how to use an item generator.

I've seen the room you're talking about maybe 3-4 days ago, completely bare.

It's her "panic room", I have no idea why she needs one.

I haven't been to ponyville since then, so I guess it's possible.

I agree that Ashton is most likely innocent. It wasn't 17 diamond blocks that went missing - it was 33. Also, Ashton is on the server *SO MUCH*, constantly mining - he's got so much material honestly that he doesn't *need* to cheat or steal. He's got it all square.

Thank you, Bramble *hugs* We did get that straightened out thankfully :)

That's a real bummer, she seemed like a nice kid. :/ Why would she do all of that. *Sigh*

You see this? *holds up SwissCheeseftw* this is why we cant have nice things! *throws her into pegasus device*

I wonder that every time I see a griefer, Brian. I mean, I can atleast understand if she had some beef with the server, but afaik everything was going well...?