Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Yes- Not trying to go on, but the thing is, I live away from any major city, a few hundred meters away from Fleur Farm. So aside from her, there shouldnt be many people out here. Again, its not that I mind having people around, it's just no one likes cleaning up someone else's mess, right?

And as for the "Area Claiming"

One of the holes was 2 blocks away from the giant random "I luz you sign" in my desert- its kinda hard to miss. :I

And even if you say its not "my land", its still too close to ignore- same idea as the appreciation value of a home going down because of the neighbors making their place a junk yard.

Just as a note to everyone -

A Jungle has been found, in the general vicinity of -1500, 1700

I've not been able to get on since last night, it crashed like 3 times in a row within minutes of each other and now it keep saying "cant reach server"...

What was the name of the Skylands mod we were using? I want to look around and see how it is going.

I Google'd "Minecraft Skylands Mod" and found the "newest" one being for 1.7.3. So I don't know...

I used multiverse and a skylands generation plugin. It doesn't have to be dated recently for it to work, but multiverse does.

Fillies and Gentlecolts.

I have discovered something that will change the way I look at building my structures...

For months, I have been playing with the assumption that the only way to stop mobs from spawning was by laying down so many torches as to be ridiculous...

I WAS WRONG.

Mobs...

Do not spawn...

On Half-Height Slabs.

think about that a moment.

You can have a *completely dark* room ... but if the floor is half-height slabs, you're safe.

I made a pig.

The king of the pigs. He demands that all other pigs on this server take a pil-pig-rimage from Ponyville to see him and stare at his momentanaminess. He also says that's totally a word, and you can't say otherwise because you're not a king... he is. He says you won't understand what it means, so he will tell you.

It means awesome.

He is awesome. Therefore you should take your pigs, so they can say he's awesome too. Even though he already knows. He just likes to hear it more.

Minecraft updated to version 1.2.4, however I wouldn't update to the new version yet as it quite probably it will be incompatible with the server until it is updated. A friend made that mistake on another 1.2x server that wasn't 1.2.4 compatible and he can't log in due to "Outdated Server".

Sturmmann, just like on the forums. Was the map changed at all?

Added you and anyone else who was waiting onto the whitelist.

The server expires in two days. So enjoy it while you can. I'm not gonna have the money to renew it for a little while.

Added you and anyone else who was waiting onto the whitelist.

The server expires in two days. So enjoy it while you can. I'm not gonna have the money to renew it for a little while.

1. Is the server up to version 1.2.4?

2. Contact me via PM with the info so I can donate.