Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Wow...

I finally got back on the server and fixed my house and finished to many tunnels and...

*sigh*

When is there a mod on usually? I'd like to request a wee small favour.

Contact me on the chat PM here or on xbox, I'll work to pop on for you.

I have reset the Stalliongrad teleport pad, and also expanded the path through the Nether to reach Stalliongrad. I also modified the upper part of the Appleloosa path to use half-blocks for the floor instead of full-blocks - since Zombie Pigmen won't spawn on top of half-blocks.

I will be doing the same for Trottingham, and plan on locating Talonopolis and doing similarly for it, as well as adding Talonopolis to the Teleport Network.

Bellosh101 - El_Rando

I'm trying to get back into Minecraft, so I figured now was as good a time as any to make my return to SMP. :)

You are added. My recommendation is to start building in Fleur's new town as there are tons of space and the underground is pretty untapped still.

Question: are there any mountain regions on the server that have been generated recently enough that they'll have minable emeralds? If not, I have no intentions of generating new map chunks just to find them since I know MC servers tend to frown on that sort of thing.

Question: are there any mountain regions on the server that have been generated recently enough that they'll have minable emeralds? If not, I have no intentions of generating new map chunks just to find them since I know MC servers tend to frown on that sort of thing.

I have never attempted to look yet, you can also trade for emeralds with villages.

The easiest way to get emeralds really is to grow five tons of wheat and then sell it to villagers. See also: selling paper and charcoal to villagers. I've gotten something like 20 stacks of emeralds that way.

You can look at the map of the server, pick an unexplored area, and go there. But remember you don't need mountains - you need extreme hills.

I've finished adding Trottingham to the nether roadway. I found, supposedly, 'Talonopolis', but there's just a bunch of digging that happened there - no building of cities that I can see. Did I miss anything?

Is there anyplace else that needs adding to the transportation system?

The easiest way to get emeralds really is to grow five tons of wheat and then sell it to villagers. See also: selling paper and charcoal to villagers. I've gotten something like 20 stacks of emeralds that way.

You can look at the map of the server, pick an unexplored area, and go there. But remember you don't need mountains - you need extreme hills.

I've finished adding Trottingham to the nether roadway. I found, supposedly, 'Talonopolis', but there's just a bunch of digging that happened there - no building of cities that I can see. Did I miss anything?

Is there anyplace else that needs adding to the transportation system?

Fleur's New Town, there is an above railroad to it from Ponyville over by Dash's place/

I would skip Talonopolis; I don't think it ever got off the ground.

But remember you don't need mountains - you need extreme hills.

Pffft; extreme hills, mountains. Tomato tomahto. :P

PS: It was fun working on that railroad last night!