Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

So, it says I'm not white-listed, so I'll put my stuff here.

hinata2000100 - OceanWater1 (for now)

Yeah, I turned whitelist back on because between Fleur and I, we got four strangers wandering into the server from finding it on Google.

You are added Hinata.

A new server configuration file has been generated, and the main topic has been updated with the names of the administrators of the server. A list of all the people on the server is becoming too unruly to keep track of so I've exchanged it with a list of the people you can message to gain access to the server.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't been on the last couple of days; I'm still ticked that a movement glitch made me die in lava and lose 50+ XP and a diamond pickaxe. :x

Eh... I could...care less about that. lol

Sorry I haven't been on the last couple of days; I'm still ticked that a movement glitch made me die in lava and lose 50+ XP and a diamond pickaxe. :x

Like Pony said, contact one of the mods; we can replace all of that.

Nah, it's ok. If I can't get stuff back magically when I die in singleplayer, it should be the same for this server. Besides..... I only lost 3 diamonds-worth of supplies anyway. I can rebuild my XP now that my Skelly XP grinder is operational (more or less).

PS: I should be able to log on tonight. :)

For those not in the know, Minecraft version 1.4.2 is out! You can read the full list of features and fixes here. Some of the highlights include:

• Potatoes! Including baked potatoes
  • Carrots! You can also make a carrot on a stick to control a saddled pig.
  • Pumpkin Pie! :D
  • Experience is now awarded for fishing and breeding (in addition to monster killing, smiting, and mining certain blocks)
  • You breed chickens with seeds now, and pigs with carrots.
  • Anvils! Used for repairing and combining enchanted items (combining requires same type of enchanted items), can also be used to repair tools using one piece of their material.
  • Stairs now connect to other stairs to form corner stairs.
  • Cobblestone walls that act like fences (but look cooler)

A few of the cool things about mobs (or deadly things about them):
  • Bats, Witches, Wither, and Wither Skeletons - Bats are totally harmless. Witches are a new ranged hostile mob that can be found in witch huts in the swamps. Wither Skeletons are dark skeletons in the Nether that fight with a sword. Withers are these mini-bosses with 300 hearts of health that need to be summoned (but only thing that drops a Nether Star, needed to make a Power Beacon).
  • Creepers will explode when the fall to their deaths
  • Zombies and Skeletons have rare drops of much more items, they may also wear armor (including enchanted) that give them bonus (but drop 100% of the time).
  • Slimes can now appear in swamps at night

The Canterlot Minecraft server isn't up to 1.4.2 yet, so do not update your Minecraft app if you want to play in it currently. Me; I gotta wait because I updated (playing on a friend's server and this new stuff rocketh).

Mine Little Pony mod has already come out with a version that is 1.4.2 compatible (at least for the pre-release of it)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...