Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

I really want to beleive he was just drunk or really tired or something... but I have a sinking feeling he wasnt... *sigh* it seems no matter how tight we get the 'security' we just cant get rid of all the griefers... T_T

(ck12)I fixt what the creeper blu up what should I do next time something like that happens.

Fix it again, if you have the mats (if not do what you can and just post that you fixed X amount of it but didn't have the mats), save screenshots of the text, and send them to Brian, Bramble, or Star.

In that case... I'm not nearly as dissapointed, in fact he overall behaves suprisingly mature for his age O_o

Except he gets on our nerves (pikafreak and I), he claims that anything other than MW3 sucks.... We were talking about the Mother series and other old games and he started talking trash about them. We told him straight up that without the successes of what came before it, it wouldn't have existed. He denied that logic. As far as I am concerned, that kid needs to have his head examined. I apologize for any offense to others in this thread and on the server but I feel that strongly about Joshua.

We were talking about the Mother series

Oh gawd, I LOVE the Mother series, I as so dissapointed when EARTHBOUND64 was canceled... T_T (and sadly have never gotten a workable Mother1 game (wont go into it on here due to rules) nor have I had the time to pick up Mother3 but then I've almost completely stopped playing console games... MLP has taken over what free time I have :) lol)

Oh gawd, I LOVE the Mother series, I as so dissapointed when EARTHBOUND64 was canceled... T_T (and sadly have never gotten a workable Mother1 game (wont go into it on here due to rules) nor have I had the time to pick up Mother3 but then I've almost completely stopped playing console games... MLP has taken over what free time I have :) lol)

Well, I do have a workable copy of the english translation of Mother 1 plus I do have Mother 3 as well in English but it just depends on what program you use. Won't say what I use for legal reasons but it works for me.

Back to the Joshua issue... He gets on my brother and I's nerves as well. Today he complained about hunger but did nothing to remedy it except ask me for food. He did that again 2 hours later and said "Jeez, sorry" when I asked "Why don't you get your own food?"

Also, in High Stalliongrad, he has 2/3 strikes. One more and he will be asked to leave High Stalliongrad.

Well, I do have a workable copy of the english translation of Mother 1 plus I do have Mother 3 as well in English but it just depends on what program you use. Won't say what I use for legal reasons but it works for me.

Good to know there IS a working version available. No worries, I'm a member of a huge gaming site, if it's an issue with the program then I'm sure I can find out if I ask around there :) Thanks for the info though!

Also, in High Stalliongrad, he has 2/3 strikes. One more and he will be asked to leave High Stalliongrad.

Yeah, this kid seems to be in hot water everywhere!

Geeze, maybe I should retract my earlier comment on his maturity... I guess I've just been lucky when I've seen him... My judgement is stuck between "he's just a kid" and "if you want to run with the big dogs..." philosophies...

He is one of the Brohoof folks, and not part of Canterlot. He isn't so bad other than he is only nine years old, which to me is far too young to be on the serves, but it isn't my call.

Only annoys me because I feel like I am babysitting instead of gaming when he is on.

• Like 3

If you're having so many problems with him, just ban him. He sounds like a nuisance.

*sigh* While it would be nice to just kick him out now, that is not how we work up here in High Stalliongrad. We have set aside a procedure on this.

After eviction, he will be asked to leave and a sign will be placed on his home. If he does not leave after that, we "vandulize" his home, only removing some parts of walls/ceilings/floors and leaving the props (furnaces, chests, beds, etc) untouched. If they STILL do not leave (or they return, despite orders not to), we blow their house up. If they STILL defy us... I'm sure we can get someone like you to "deal with it" (Send them to the Moon).

Josh's home is also on prime Real Estate for Yeeaahhaaa's new series of Projects. We are planning on his eviction and have made plans with the land but nothing more.

--------

On another note, the other day he asked me "What is your skin of?" and I told him but he had no idea what I was talking about.

I'm not sure he is a brony...