Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

I had to reset all the teleporters again this morning.

I still don't know the coordinates and code for the Mushroom Kingdom, and there's been a Trottingham added to the teleport hub at some time.

If folks could give me those coordinates and codes, I can add those to my list of stuff to fix whenever this occurs.

I had to reset all the teleporters again this morning.

I still don't know the coordinates and code for the Mushroom Kingdom, and there's been a Trottingham added to the teleport hub at some time.

If folks could give me those coordinates and codes, I can add those to my list of stuff to fix whenever this occurs.

Someone should keep a list or make a post here. Just in case this happens again.

TP Patterns are for f-orientation 0, 1, 2, 3. Coordinates are x,z or x,y,z

Central teleport hub: Gold, Gold, Gold, Gold:

In a deep shaft through the cavern underneath Rose Ranches just outside Canterlot. ( 289,24,195 )

Canterlot: Gold, Obsidian, Obsidian, Gold ( 285, 127 )

Cloudsdale: Gold, Obsidian, Obsidian, Obsidian ( 49, 226 )

Ponyville: Obsidian, Obsidian, Obsidian, Obsidian ( 264, -400 )

Appleoosa: Wood, Wood, Wood, Wood ( 433, -1486 )

Stalliongrad: Purple Wool, Purple Wool, Purple Wool, Purple Wool ( 254, -2835 )

Trottingham: Lapis, Lapis, Lapis, Lapis ( -1082, -361 )

Mushroom Kingdom: Netherbrick,Netherbrick,Netherbrick,Netherbrick ( -1519, 5777 )

Just drop me your username again and I'll re-add you Disk. The whitelist is wonky on occasion.

Diskmaster

Additionally, 1.1 R5 just came out about 30min from this post. Recommend holding off a day or two for plugin devs to catch up first, then upgrade, depending on the state of plugins when you get around to upgrading. There definitely was api breakage.

Scratch that, initial R5 build has issues.

"If it ain't broken, dont fix break it!" lol. yes, please, barb, wait to upgrade, I'm kinda partial to not dieing from my wings suddenly not working when I log in a half KM off the ground! lol

Diskmaster

Additionally, 1.1 R5 just came out about 30min from this post. Recommend holding off a day or two for plugin devs to catch up first, then upgrade, depending on the state of plugins when you get around to upgrading. There definitely was api breakage.

Added you back to the whitelist.

You probably shouldn't update quite yet. I'm not going to update the server until there's a stable build for bukkit out.

Here is some tidbits to wet your appetite for version 1.2.2:

• New jungle biome
  • Added ocelots
  • Added cats
  • Added iron golems
  • New AI for mobs
  • Tame wolves can have puppies
  • Villagers will have children if there is room in their village
  • New map height limit (256 instead of 128)
  • New items and blocks
  • Doors have been updated so that double-doors work better with redstone
  • Added rare drops for mobs
  • Many other minor tweaks and fixes

You can now put stairs upside down if placed under a block, and you can now place slabs on the ceiling. :D

Zombies may now swarm at night; if you are playing in hard mode, they can even bust down your door. Where is your Celestia now Skylands! :o

You can now put stairs upside down if placed under a block, and you can now place slabs on the ceiling. :D

I have been WANTING TO DO THIS SO MUCH.

Zombies may now swarm at night; if you are playing in hard mode, they can even bust down your door. Where is your Celestia now Skylands! :-o

This. Is. Awesome. Of course, it's not Lego: Survival Horror till they come through the windows, but still awesome. Besides, if they could do that, we'd need to be able to combine window panes and wooden planks to make boarded-up windows.

Zombies may now swarm at night; if you are playing in hard mode, they can even bust down your door. Where is your Celestia now Skylands! :-o

Aside from my brother and I pulling our resources in order to build a couple of Iron Golems, we have passed out Trapdoors to the citizens. Zombies cannot break trapdoors.

Added you back to the whitelist.

You probably shouldn't update quite yet. I'm not going to update the server until there's a stable build for bukkit out.

Yeah, R6 fixes what R5 broke, but updating to 1.2 is a bad idea atm.

Yeah, R6 fixes what R5 broke, but updating to 1.2 is a bad idea atm.

Why do you say that? Because of the bugs? The bugs are minor at most. Who is really gonna build to Layer 256 and stand on it? This has been fixed.

-----

I was in Ponyville yesterday and it was Raining! I thought the biomes only shifted when the server got updated?

Why do you say that? Because of the bugs? The bugs are minor at most. Who is really gonna build to Layer 256 and stand on it? This has been fixed.

-----

I was in Ponyville yesterday and it was Raining! I thought the biomes only shifted when the server got updated?

Well i think it is safe to update now. version 1.2.1 had some critical bugs but the ones in 1.2.2 are not bad and definitely not game killers.

As for the rain, i don't know what causes the biome shift. When it shifted to snow over Ponyville it wasn't during any major upgrade.

Well i think it is safe to update now. version 1.2.1 had some critical bugs but the ones in 1.2.2 are not bad and definitely not game killers.

As for the rain, i don't know what causes the biome shift. When it shifted to snow over Ponyville it wasn't during any major upgrade.

The Current Version is 1.2.3. Fixes:

• Crash Bug at height 255
  • Zombies and Skeletons not burning in sunlight
  • Birch and spruce not growing at height >127

Little hint, guys...

If you open MC and you see the little "PRESS E TO OPEN YOUR INVENTORY" it means there's been a silent update, which may-or-may-not include biome shifts. I keep track of numerous bugs and have seen them happen before the little "PRESS E" and then be fixed after. There was such an update last night.

also...

Who is really gonna build to Layer 256 and stand on it?

*waves paw* ME! I will build a sky-fortress upto the highest block and make it the floor! lol (seriously, not planning to right away, but also, seriously, I will get around to it sometime...)

*waves paw* ME! I will build a sky-fortress upto the highest block and make it the floor! lol (seriously, not planning to right away, but also, seriously, I will get around to it sometime...)

I only "asked" because if you stand on that block in 1.2.2, the game/server crashes. (Fixed in 1.2.3)

=O I want an Applejack one for sure! Or maybe even a Princess Cadence one would be epic. =D

AlisonRose - ArchRose

for some reason these mods don't work with my Minecraft cuz its version 1.2 instead of 1.1 Q.Q They need to get out with the 1.2 versions ASAP!