Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Obviously you were not reading the whole topic, people were talking about custom minecraft skins for on the server.

PS. I'm not a dude, never call me dude.

Obviously you were not reading the whole topic, people were talking about custom minecraft skins for on the server.

What page? Cause we on Page 25 were talking about 1.2 and the Teleporter Coordinates. No one mentioned skins.

It was whatever page I had stopped reading at before. I havn't been onto this topic in a while since my Minecraft has been messing up a lot lately thanks to this darn Modloader thing not working anymore. But if anyone knows release dates for the 1.2 mods of My Little Pony stuff that was posted here (To turn all the people into ponies and such.) Please let me know cuz my minecraft wont run now.

It was whatever page I had stopped reading at before. I havn't been onto this topic in a while since my Minecraft has been messing up a lot lately thanks to this darn Modloader thing not working anymore. But if anyone knows release dates for the 1.2 mods of My Little Pony stuff that was posted here (To turn all the people into ponies and such.) Please let me know cuz my minecraft wont run now.

No one is running around as Applejack as far a I know.

The Mine Little Pony mod hasn't been updated for Minecraft 1.2.3 yet, but we haven't switched over on the server yet either as Star is waiting for the updated bukkit. I know the Mine Little Pony crew is working on it but it will likely be a few days still.

Everypony has the potential to be awesome enough to merit dudality. Stallions, Mares, little foals, old gray-manes, all have the potential to reach sufficient levels of duditude if they will only be excellent to one another.

And ...

PARTY ON, DUDE!

Everypony has the potential to be awesome enough to merit dudality. Stallions, Mares, little foals, old gray-manes, all have the potential to reach sufficient levels of duditude if they will only be excellent to one another.

And ...

PARTY ON, DUDE!

And... Be Excellent to each other!

I couldn't resist, lol

Edit:

D'oh I hadnt read your whole line, you already got that part... >.<

Not as awesome, I guess I'll go with "You have to *taps your head* Dial *tap* one *tap* number *tap* higher!" and "Remember, the clock in San Dimus is always ticking..."

No one is running around as Applejack as far a I know.

The Mine Little Pony mod hasn't been updated for Minecraft 1.2.3 yet, but we haven't switched over on the server yet either as Star is waiting for the updated bukkit. I know the Mine Little Pony crew is working on it but it will likely be a few days still.

So then how would I un-update my Minecraft so that I can play with yall? I would for sure love to get in there with the pony mod but mine hates me atm Q.Q

So then how would I un-update my Minecraft so that I can play with yall? I would for sure love to get in there with the pony mod but mine hates me atm Q.Q

Are you on Windows, Linux, or Mac?

On Windows you just go to RUN then typ ".appdata" that should open the folder, go into, I think Roaming, then delete the /minecraft/ folder (this will also eat your textures). Next just go grab an older version of MC like you want (1.2.2 iirc) and run it like normal, saying "No" when it asks if you want to update.

Ok i'm using MCNostalgia and had it back-load me to 1.1 and now all my mods are working so now I just need to wait to be added to the server so I can come play =)

I know I'm not an OP, but I'm filing a complaint against DantonDenmark. He was acting like an absolute plothole last night ~1:00am EST, He couldnt type and kept saying illogical things (including swearing like a sailor) Wolfey180 and Cuddleshy can both back me up on this.

Why do you say that? Because of the bugs? The bugs are minor at most. Who is really gonna build to Layer 256 and stand on it? This has been fixed.

-----

I was in Ponyville yesterday and it was Raining! I thought the biomes only shifted when the server got updated?

Generally when major minecraft updates come out (I'm talking from 1.1 to 1.2.x, not 1.2.2 to 1.2.3), most wait to update as the bukkit folk take time to make sure the next RB is useable. (A RB is a "stable" server build, 1.1-R6 refers to the sixth 1.1 recommended build. There currently isn't a RB for 1.2, otherwise most servers would have upgraded already.)

I know I'm not an OP, but I'm filing a complaint against DantonDenmark. He was acting like an absolute plothole last night ~1:00am EST, He couldnt type and kept saying illogical things (including swearing like a sailor) Wolfey180 and Cuddleshy can both back me up on this.

We'll talk to him. In the future, please take a screenshot of such behavior so that we know exactly what was said instead of having to rely upon secondhand information, thank you!

It was a joke. If you had problems with it, you could have spoken up. Sorry if I offended you, but I didn't see you, Wolfey or Cuddleshy say anything asking me to stop or such.

The only time I recall you saying something in contrast to my speech was when I mentioned the Spider Webs on several houses in Ponyville. Two times you said I sneezed on my monitor at that the mucus is what made it look like spider webs on the houses.

I made several comments on the matter and you only got more and more belidgerant, so I gave up. I'm sure you noticed we all left the server...

I made several comments on the matter and you only got more and more belidgerant, so I gave up. I'm sure you noticed we all left the server...

The only comment I recall you making to my text was: "Now I'm not sure you are sober"

I am not saying I didn't act as you say, but I am saying you never objected to it.

I asked Wolfey if "anypony take me serious yesterdat?" and he responded with "No". But let us not drag him or anyone else into this pointless banter.

Fine. You can all not believe me. There's plenty of time that Danton's not on the server, I will simply build then, and when he comes on I will simply leave. This way I wont be offended, and he can act like a drunken sailor all the time. Problem solve.

Fine. You can all not believe me. There's plenty of time that Danton's not on the server, I will simply build then, and when he comes on I will simply leave. This way I wont be offended, and he can act like a drunken sailor all the time. Problem solve.

Ashton, no one said they didn't believe you. Right now it is just your word against their word; not sure what we can do at that point without being arbitrary because of that. We will endeavor to be on the server more when we can to watch things, ok?

Ashton, no one said they didn't believe you. Right now it is just your word against their word; not sure what we can do at that point without being arbitrary because of that. We will endeavor to be on the server more when we can to watch things, ok?

No, I wouldnt ask that of you, your all on the server plenty as it is. Obviously I'm just being far too sensitive... I'm the only one who goes about yelling "PONIES DONT KNOW THAT WORD" while everyone else is cursing right and left. I think I just need to re-evaluate where I stand on things on the server. In the mean time, I will simply watch when Im on and who's there.

=/ I'm still waiting to be added (NOT trying to be snoody or grumpy about it, it will happen when it happens.) I do enjoy a rousing game of Minecraft now and then, and by that I mean i like to build random extravagant things and then tear them down to build something else.

=/ I'm still waiting to be added (NOT trying to be snoody or grumpy about it, it will happen when it happens.) I do enjoy a rousing game of Minecraft now and then, and by that I mean i like to build random extravagant things and then tear them down to build something else.

It is possible Star added you to the whitelist already, however, in order for any new names on the list to be accepted on the server, it has to reboot first.

It is possible Star added you to the whitelist already, however, in order for any new names on the list to be accepted on the server, it has to reboot first.

Server rebooted last night, so sadly I think Star hasn't gotten it done yet... I'm suprised there's not a way to allow OPs to do it...?

Server rebooted last night, so sadly I think Star hasn't gotten it done yet... I'm suprised there's not a way to allow OPs to do it...?

No, its a server list, you need direct access to the server, basically it is a text file.