...and that's how Equestria was made!

BrightSpark

About myself.: Female brony. Or pegasister. Or whatever. Because that is obviously the most important thing I can tell anyone about myself.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google and it

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I watched the shows because I wanted to see what the fuss was all about, because something couldn

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

So... hi I guess! Names BrightSpark - not that I'm actually all that intelligent - and I've been a brony for a long while now.

I can think of nothing particularly smart and quirky sounding, and therefore nothing that shall interest any potential readers, so I'll just do the traditional introduction post thing and ramble on about myself.

I'm from the ever wonderful England, in a lovely little place known as Lincolnshire, where farms are practically as common as pigeons in London. That is to say, they're everywhere. Not so much in my area, I must admit, but still.

I'm a roleplayer by nature, but it hadn't occured to me until today that I should find a My Little Pony RP. Lucky me, I didn't have to search for long to find this wonderful site.

But this is getting long winded. I'm good at being long winded, I guess. Basically, I'm a flamboyent roleplayer who writes a tad more than is really needed.

Nice to meet y'all~

Welcome fellow newcommer and writer!

And don't sell yourself short! Everypony has something interesting to offer, be it simple or not-so-simple! In my opinion, the best intorductions are simple ones. Tell it like it is!

Hope to see you on the boards!

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot, BrightSpark! If anything, I find your writing style very interesting and in no way long winded! :D

I'm Tenkan, and I think you'll find this place the perfect abode for everything pony. ;)

On a side note, I've never been to Lincolnshire, unfortunately, but I have been to Scarborough a few times. Way too cold for my liking! :-|