Hi

FlutterRaeg

About myself.: Brony

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Canterlot.net

How did you became a fan of FiM?: GMT

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy

To be honest, making this thread because I have to. Got banned from Canterlot.net a while back and have no where else to go, congrats you got left overs.

... Sup?

Oh hi. You're not the first from Canterlot.net that's ever arrived here. We don't think of anypony as leftovers, everypony is welcome to join Canterlot, no matter what other site you're from. As the first to greet you, we hope you have a better experience here. If you'd like to interact with us real time, please do visit the chatroom. We've got Ponies on there 24/7. ;)

Well, if you don't feel comfortable about it, I don't have to talk that way. That's just how I greet new people who come into the forum to make them feel more welcome. Everyone to his own thing I suppose. :blah:

Eh, folks will always use it in good fun...it won't be going away from the whole fandom at any point soon, so I'd just call it a quirk to live with. XD

And there's far worse than that out there, both in this and any other fandom...it's harmless, really.

Anyhow, welcome to the site - hope to see you post and be around often! :D

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Don't mean to be a downer, but you're really using everypony and calling me a pony? *Sigh* guess that's how it is here then. Can't say I never did that myself, but that was like... back in may when I first became a Brony. It got old fast.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

1 Post to go.

Pony hipster?

Anyway, welcome to canterlot~ I hope you enjoy your stay here.