My Little Pony: Friendship Is Internationa

Naturematthe

About myself.: Well, I'm Naturematthe, a 17 year-old male who likes MLP:FIM. (Okay, the latter is not too much of a surprise^^)

Besides MLP, I'm also a huge fan of Pokémon and Star Trek. Additionally I'm also very interested in music, which includes listening to it as well as composing my own one. (Even MLP's songs are part of my piano repertoire now^^)

I'm sitting here in Europe. Germany, to be exact. I'm not a native English speaker, so if ther is anything in my brammar that's not right, feel free to tell me.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I used Google for finding a pony RPG forum, and this forum was on page 2.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I became a fan of FiM thanks to my little sister. She had found put about the series because a (male) friend of her told her to watch it. Because she oftens shares such things with me, we watched a few episodes together, and I liked it.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy

Good evening everypony,

before I start posting here, I want to tell you one important thing. (Yes, I already said it in "About myself", but I think it's important.

To keep it short: I'm not a native English speaker, so if there is anything wrong with my grammar or so, feel free to tell me.

And if there was anything I wanted to say besides the thing I already said, I don't remember it right now. I will just edit my post if I get it again.

Last thing to say: I really would like to post a fanfic here, but I will need a proofreader, as translating into a language you're not a native speaker of is much harder that the other way around.

So, if there is anything else, ask me.

"Liebe Grüße",

Naturematthe

(P.S. "Liebe Grüße" is the German equivalent of "Greetings".)

Welcome to Canterlot, hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Your grammar actually looks very good to me, at least from what you've posted so far. Also, if you'd like a proofreader for fanfiction, I'd be willing to help out with that (I compulsively edit fanfics as I'm reading them anyway).

Thank you very much. I do know someone who's a native speaker of both German and English, but... my grammar in both languages seems to be much better than his^^

As soon as I have finished translating the first chapter, I will contact you. (I won't just translate it, but I will add comments at several points, like phrases that are used often in German language.)

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

No, you don't need to. I will translate it and add several comments if I'm not sure with one part or if there is something that can't be translated due to the meaning of a word. (One example would be "catch up" and "Ketchup", this can't be translated accurately.)

By the way, the prologue has already been proofread; maybe I should publish it here^^

No, you don't need to. I will translate it and add several comments if I'm not sure with one part or if there is something that can't be translated due to the meaning of a word. (One example would be "catch up" and "Ketchup", this can't be translated accurately.)

By the way, the prologue has already been proofread; maybe I should publish it here^^

OK thanks. =)

PM me what you want me to proofread.