Sup

Discord

About myself.: Sup, I'm Discord, you may know me from a few other sites, which I'm definitely not going to list, names you may know me as include Discord,Drahnier,Drahnier123

My name is Reinhard but referring to me with my username will be fine, I am an 18 yr old male and I live in New Zealand...

I like video games, reading (especially Terry Pratchett), Music (Symphonic Metal mostly but I listen to all genres), Graphic Novels (Usagi, Fables, a few other things) and My Little Pony: Friendship is magic.

my punctuation is often atrocious when I don't watch myself so if I'm tired I may indeed write many paragraphs without the slightest hint of punctuation so I apologize in advance for that.

FIM Bro's will know me as Discord, same user :D

I've been a Brony for a long time

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: knew about you for ages, had no interest, Heard about your problems with bad admins, a few mates joined, so I joined too

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Heard about it all other the internet, you know how it is

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

I actually don't have a favourite main cast pony, I like them all equally, you need to fix that Mandatory box

HEEEEEEEY, Welcome to the forums and such - nice to see new folks turning up!

NOw that you're all intro'd, I'mma go ahead and state that there's always the Getting Started section for any further enquiry you might have about how to make applications and how to generally get along with everything that takes place here. Also, Skye runs a RP Masterclass now and then for those who migzht need a little assistance with RP Concepts, so whenever you feel like you need a hand, don't be afraid to ask him about it!

Mods, admins and General helpstaff are also on hand to help with any other questions and things that you may wanna ask/find out more about that may or may not already be covered by that aforementioned help area - so there's literally nothing to lose by looking around or asking anypony for help here!

Now that I've covered that, I'm gonna go right ahead and award you a complimentary Glowstick! ^^;

lumo_glow_stick.jpg

Welcome to the boards, I hope you have yasself a blast up in here! <3

HEEEEEEEY, Welcome to the forums and such - nice to see new folks turning up!

NOw that you're all intro'd, I'mma go ahead and state that there's always the Getting Started section for any further enquiry you might have about how to make applications and how to generally get along with everything that takes place here. Also, Skye runs a RP Masterclass now and then for those who migzht need a little assistance with RP Concepts, so whenever you feel like you need a hand, don't be afraid to ask him about it!

Mods, admins and General helpstaff are also on hand to help with any other questions and things that you may wanna ask/find out more about that may or may not already be covered by that aforementioned help area - so there's literally nothing to lose by looking around or asking anypony for help here!

Now that I've covered that, I'm gonna go right ahead and award you a complimentary Glowstick! ^^;

lumo_glow_stick.jpg

Welcome to the boards, I hope you have yasself a blast up in here! <3

Glowstick, nice

Welcome everypony! Do drop by in the chat if you're free. Lots of crazy (yet friendly and fun-loving) ponies dwell there 24/7. ;-)

sorry but your chat is quite clunky, better, slicker one's are out there :\

Well That's not really a problem - for the most part, it's proven to be a very effective method, and we've filtered a few non-site folks in that way...

It's optional, but I feel that as a generally very effective way to come to get to know folks on the site, it's one of the best methods to do so, and thus why I'm a particular advocate of this simple and yet fun way to introduce yourself and mingle more directly.

If you simply need a program to connect to it with, then things like MIRC, Trillian, and several others will easily do the job.

Of course, just my small suggestions - if you're to be one of the many non-chat users, that's cool too...welcome to our community, anyway! :smirk:

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

FIM Bro's will know me as Discord, same user :D

"FiM Bro's"...like, Bronies from the Friendship is Magic Forums?

seems ok, no animated avatars though, I'll have to make a new one T_T

Hm, you should be able to have an animated avatar. Make sure it's 150x150 or smaller and below 200kb.

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

hate to break it to you... it's not that active

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

"FiM Bro's"...like, Bronies from the Friendship is Magic Forums?

Hm, you should be able to have an animated avatar. Make sure it's 150x150 or smaller and below 200kb.

Yes Bronies from the Friendship is Magic Forums

and damn my animated avi is 175X175 and 240kb

thats exactly the problem, it's not directly connected to this site, you need a different user

------------------

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: knew about you for ages, had no interest, Heard about your problems with bad admins, a few mates joined, so I joined too

It's on esper.net's IRC servers.

It's not currently worth us throwing the resources in to build our own IRC server when there are plenty of others out there that have been around for years that are happy to have us there.

Also, if you're not happy with the mibbit client on the site you're welcome to use any other irc client and connect to irc.esper.net, port 6667 and join #CanterlotCentral

Seems alot of people are coming here confusing us with canterlot.net (which has changed names in the last couple of days) and their chaotic admin structure.

It's on esper.net's IRC servers.

It's not currently worth us throwing the resources in to build our own IRC server when there are plenty of others out there that have been around for years that are happy to have us there.

Also, if you're not happy with the mibbit client on the site you're welcome to use any other irc client and connect to irc.esper.net, port 6667 and join #CanterlotCentral

Seems alot of people are coming here confusing us with canterlot.net (which has changed names in the last couple of days) and their chaotic admin structure.

I know your different but I heard allot of members switched or something, anyway not sure on the details, or interested all old news

Meant to address this in my first posts. We did have some Admin issues, but that was several months ago. canterlot.com was actually under the url equestria.electronook.com then. As Artax mentioned, canterlot.net has been having some Admin issues more recently. Bronies seem to confuse the sites often because they have the same name. :P

hate to break it to you... it's not that active

It's also between 12am and 3am for US people. The chat picks up during the day hours. At night it may or may not be super active, depending on the day. Bronies have school and jobs, so at night many of them are sleeping. :)

I know your different but I heard allot of members switched or something, anyway not sure on the details, or interested all old news

Yeah, I believe that is .net as they absorbed another site a few months back but I don't know what has been happening there recently. We pretty much had the same staff for over a half year now.