A lunch table full of bronies at my school! :D

Lucan

I've got a mildly interesting story for you.

Day Before Yesterday - New trimester. New classes. New lunch hour.

New lunch hour = New people to go sit with at lunch.

I found one known brony with a bunch of nerdy girls (One of which, a close friend of mine, didn't let me live down my mlp love at the homecoming dance when I told her about it). I thought they didn't know about his bronydom. Not until he made a daring move.

He grabbed his bookbag and put it on the table, proudly showing off his MLP sticker on it - pinkie pie, rainbow dash, and fluttershy on his bookbag. We all loved it, and brohoofed. Before you know it, we're all talking about best pony, remixed pony music, and ponydom in general.

Yesterday - I return to the brony table.

Again, more pony talk. And fighting over my lunch (I wrestled one of my friends to the ground and even punched a few times when she stole my cookies, bread, and orange - half of my lunch..... meanwhile, my other friend steals my cake. It was given back, crushed, during algebra class (2 hours later). I scolded her, and the teacher was clueless). We can't agree on best pony, so we're all debating if Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash takes the prize.

Can't wait to see what happens today.

Thanks!

... unfortunately, I had to hand the sticker back today. Then I had to explain to one of my other friends (with the help of one of my fellow bronies at the table) why I (a 14 year old boy) had a My Little Pony sticker and what Bronies were.

And one of the kids at the table, the newest brony (well, pegasister) in the group, was more than happy to tell us all that she was almost done watching season one.

Suddenly, my "SCHOOL PRIDE" stat has been boosted.

Cool story brony! Congrats on finding some funky bronies :P

I didn't know any bronies before I left for Uni but the friends I had back in school were used to me talking crazy stuff and didn't even know mlp so I could just say random brony stuff when ever I felt like it. No one ever thought "This sh*t is ponies", "[insert random semi-relevant word] is magic!" or "20% cooler up in this b****" had anything to do with a kids show about ponies x)

Now keep my brony-ism to the internet xP

I used to think that my school didn't have any bronies. Heck back February I thought that I would be the only one in my entire school. That all changed at the end of the school year. It turned out that one of my best friends was also a brony but he was too shy to tell anyone. I also found about 11 other bronies during the summer. Most were people that I never would have expected.

As far as I know there are three (3) bronies in my school.

Brony 1: Me

Brony 2: Somepony else who made a Derpy Hooves teamwork is magic poster (I only know what her name is)

Brony 3: Somepony who is really ANNOYING and inappropriate, especially now that she knows I'm a brony. She's kinda cool when she's not being innapropriate or annoying though. And she starts singing the MLP theme song when I'm talking to her, which is a problem because I am a stable brony and I plan to stay that way.

The brony community at my school sucks.

You are SO lucky.

Oh, and some people in my class sing "My Little Pony, Skinny And Bony.

So it's not as if nothing will happen if everypony who's not a brony finds out I am a pegasister.

Makes me wish I was still in school, some of my old classmates might be bronies, but I haven't seen most of them since I graduated. Don't know about any bronies at work, I very much doubt there are any there, and even if there are, I doubt I'll ever find out about it, since I'm generally too shy to let anyone not on the internet know about it.