Equine Language

Danae

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say it would be close to impossible for us to decrypt it without the use of a Rosetta stone like tool. So far though half of it matches letter to letter but changes halfway through making it seem strange as it doesn't follow any repetition in sounds but then again I'm not that very good at languages nor code breaking. But anyway goodluck in your code breaking quest

I'm just going to go out on a limb and say it would be close to impossible for us to decrypt it without the use of a Rosetta stone like tool. So far though half of it matches letter to letter but changes halfway through making it seem strange as it doesn't follow any repetition in sounds but then again I'm not that very good at languages nor code breaking. But anyway goodluck in your code breaking quest

I think it's just overly complicated. I remember a similar issue years ago with the "alien" language in Futurama, but eventually it was cracked.

Of course this being FiM, it could go either way, could be a "genius bonus" for adults watching, or a "random characters" for kids watching... I'd like to think it's the former though and once it's cracked we'll go back through and find all kinds of hidden jokes in signs, newspapers, etc.