Uni(versity) ponies?

blorgle

Graduated last year with a BS in computer engineering. Currently working on my masters in Political Science.

Well, I'm a working brony, but I'm also a university brony. On my last semester actually. Although, seeing so many art, design, and computing ponies post kind of makes me hesitant to say my major, seeing as everypony here must be so super creative. But what the hay!

I'm an East Asian Studies major focusing on Japanese language, literary, and cultural studies, while also minoring in Chinese Studies... Basically I like to people watch :P

Well, I'm a working brony, but I'm also a university brony. On my last semester actually. Although, seeing so many art, design, and computing ponies post kind of makes me hesitant to say my major, seeing as everypony here must be so super creative. But what the hay!

I'm an East Asian Studies major focusing on Japanese language, literary, and cultural studies, while also minoring in Chinese Studies... Basically I like to people watch ^_^

æâ€â€Ã‚¥Ã¦Å“¬èªžè©±ãÂÂâ€â€ÃƒÂ£Ã‚¾ã™ã‹。ç§ÂÂã¯æâ€â€Ã‚¥Ã¦Å“¬èªžã®マイナーã§ãšよï¼ÂÂ

é¢白ã„ï¼ÂÂã¯ã„ã€ÂÂ僕ã¯æâ€â€Ã‚¥Ã¦Å“¬èªžãÂŒ分ã‹りã¾ã™。ã§もã€ÂÂä½ÂÂã¿ã¾ã›んã€ÂÂå°‘ãÂÂâ€â€ÃƒÂ¦Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚ªÃ£Â„ã§ã™。もã†ã€ÂÂ四年ãÂÂÂÂらã„勉強ãÂÂâ€â€ÃƒÂ£Ã‚¦ã„るãÂÂŒã€ÂÂ時々何も分ã‹らã¾ã›ん。困ã£ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã­。

Yes, I do speak write and speak Japanese ^_^ Basic, but enough to help me get around. I studied abroad in Japan for a year, so that was a huge help.

You're an art major with a minor in Japanese? How come, if I may ask?

é¢白ã„ï¼ÂÂã¯ã„ã€ÂÂ僕ã¯æâ€â€Ã‚¥Ã¦Å“¬èªžãÂŒ分ã‹りã¾ã™。ã§もã€ÂÂä½ÂÂã¿ã¾ã›んã€ÂÂå°‘ãÂÂâ€â€ÃƒÂ¦Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚ªÃ£Â„ã§ã™。もã†ã€ÂÂ四年ãÂÂÂÂらã„勉強ãÂÂâ€â€ÃƒÂ£Ã‚¦ã„るãÂÂŒã€ÂÂ時々何も分ã‹らã¾ã›ん。困ã£ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã­。

Yes, I do speak write and speak Japanese :D Basic, but enough to help me get around. I studied abroad in Japan for a year, so that was a huge help.

You're an art major with a minor in Japanese? How come, if I may ask?

The art major is for the opportunity to get better at drawing, and to learn filmmaking techniques and animation (I'm specializing in Film and Video). But the Japanese minor actually plays more into my plan A. I'm planning on going to seminary after college to be ordained as a pastor, and then going to Japan as a missionary to help start a church/help one that's already developing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

LAST SEMESTER WOO. I'm an undergrad Art Education and Drawing and Painting dual major. Finished my studio stuff last semester, and I'm student teaching this semester. Seven weeks at an elementary school, seven weeks at a middle school. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I haven't gotten to the middle school portion yet, so, we'll see. >.>

I'm almost done with my first year in an art college, although I am a transfer student from a university (was thinking of being a speech pathologist at one point but never really got into it). I'm creating my portfolio for the week we'll be declaring our majors, gotta impress those illustration professors! If not my plan B is fine arts.

Guest EoLPinkie

Graduated about half a year ago with a degree in Business Economics and Finance. I'm not even sure I had a minor... I was "undecided" two years in until my counselor sat me down and was like "Look, you need to pick a major okay?!" And I went "But I like them all! All except chemistry." She asked me if I wanted to be an economist, and since math is boring and usually confusing, I said yes! I then proceeded to sleep through most of my classes due to not being able to be out playing with friends! I'm not sure how I passed... or why I'm an economist... I really like biology actually :D And that's how Equestria was made!

I think I'm the only one here who's an ROTC student. Third year, Criminal Justice major.

It's different, but I still get to enjoy just as much of the college experience as anyone else. In fact, I think it's better! You don't have to worry about what to wear, because the commander tells you! You don't have to worry about dirty rooms, as regular inspections prompt you to keep them clean!

I still get to enjoy videogames, junk food, movies, drive around the state, and all kinds of neat stuff, just like a regular college student!

Only difference is everyone calls me Staff Sergeant and I'm required to be in uniform until 5PM.