1. 1. Do you care about shipping?

• YES, it's important to me!
    • I kind of like it.
    • No, I could care less.
    • I HATE IT!!!!
    • Eh, I don't really mind it really.
    • ...what's shipping?

Oh - Thank you! (why the heck is it called 'shipping'?) :P

In that case - I think it is fine. My favorite quote on love comes from Madarao from Kekkaishi:

Love and Tolerate. Tolerance. It may not be what you live or what YOU believe in but you should not impose your beliefs on others.

I feel I need to tell a story....

I was in the U.S. Air Force for over 10 years and during that time I served under a female captain who was very openly living an alternate lifestyle. She lived with another female captain and they had been seen being intimate in public together. All of us serving under her knew it and could care less.

She was the best officer I ever had the privilege to work under. I was a crew chief on the F-15E Strike Eagle and if our crews were instructed to stay and work long hours she would refuse to go home and would come out to wherever we were - in any weather and help in any small way she could.

We would have followed that woman over a cliff into lava if she wanted us to. She was promoted and only then did she leave us and it was a very fond farewell. I do not live an alternate lifestyle but she showed all of us a fine example of what it means to do so and not let it impact your professional life in a negative manner. If anything - she was very happy.

Whether it's 2 guys is of no concern to me. I think we tend to feel female pairings are natural due to the fact - well - imo - women are beautiful creations of nature! - but if a guy feels another guy is that way - more power to them. It's not how I feel but why should I impose my beliefs on another person?

So ship? away bronies!!!

Your story is so cool! Bronies can be ANYTHING!!! :D

I could be more pleased with shipping... I ordered some pins and was expecting them to arrive before I left for Winter Break, but now I'm at home and they got shipped to college, so I don't have them... :/

Oh, wait, THAT kind of shipping.

This show really makes me appreciate platonic friendships. I'd rather think of Applejack and Rainbow Dash as competitive best friends than as lesbian lovers, no offense to the LGBT community... But Spike/Rarity is okay, since the show itself has made that a really cute couple (though it'll probably be like any other cartoon romance - they will never actually end up together).

And I did the impossible in my fanfic - Lyra and Bon-Bon as heterosexual roommates. :-o

...can I have a link to your fanfic? :idea:

I get a bit irritated when people start spouting their favorite pairings everywhere they aren't related. Honestly, it's a kid's show. If it was for teens and above, they might have more concrete character personalities and plots, but beyond that, I see no solid material for pairings.

Doesn't mean I don't think it's adorable though. /)^3^(\

I get a bit irritated when people start spouting their favorite pairings everywhere they aren't related. Honestly, it's a kid's show. If it was for teens and above, they might have more concrete character personalities and plots, but beyond that, I see no solid material for pairings.

Doesn't mean I don't think it's adorable though. /)^3^(\

Of course it's not designed for shipping and pairings. And that is the awesome thing with the fanfics! I mean, writers manage to create good stories with very 'simple' material.

Moreover, the 'lack' of character personalities and plots can be a good thing for the authors to develop backgrounds characters (as long as they stay 'realistic', of course :P)

But that's my point of view, and even if I love shipping fanfics, I totally understand that people don't, so... :)