Who here still likes...

SkyMunki

Oh you guys are making me so happy! I live around a bunch of people that are really critical of the unique things I like.

So there are more than 3 people in Alaska? :blah: Nah, I kid. That's Australia!

Anywho!

I really really love Loony-Tunes, Lego and lot of Disney (though mostly Pixar). I love Pixar, Toys, Bugs life, Ice age. Ah, I want to watch them again.

Supposedly there are almost 700,000 of us, but I suspect people are counting their sled dogs. Actually taking a census is difficult here. We have the worst participation rate in the nation (less than 60% responded).

Pixar and Dreamworks are blurring the lines are they not? Toys 3 was up for best picture (King's Speech deserved it), and How to Train your Dragon was almost as good.

Supposedly there are almost 700,000 of us, but I suspect people are counting their sled dogs. Actually taking a census is difficult here. We have the worst participation rate in the nation (less than 60% responded).

Wait what? The census is optional in Alaska? In Australia there (apparently) is a $100ish fine for every day late!

I agree, between Pixar and Dreamworks there are many, many good animated movies. Hopeful this trend continues into the future.

Wait what? The census is optional in Alaska? In Australia there (apparently) is a $100ish fine for every day late!

Turning in a census is required by law. But I'm not sure what enforcement looks like. It must be pretty awful. The true consequences are felt in the federal aid that is based on the census. So if you don't respond, you are giving your states money to someone else.

The Prince of Egypt (Dreamworks) is still one of my favorites though. It combines traditional and computer animation to beautiful effect, and the songs are great.

I have lots of kids things...

I have my Pokemon red, blue, and yellow, and even my old Gameboy pocket with my old savefiles on them. I dare not touch it though in fear of losing them...

I still have my Yu-Gi-Oh cards from when I was a wiz in middle school.

I still have a teddy bear that my aunt gave to me when I was a few months old as well.

I still have Lion King, Space Jam, and The Fox and the Hound on VHS. While the tapes themselves do not play well, I still keep them.

On the note of Space Jam, I still have my Michael Jordan Space Jam jersey and trunks from when I was around 4 or so.

I keep all my childhood memories, because I'm still a kid at heart. I could never let go of my past, it was some of the BEST days of my life!

I still enjoy watching Disney and Nicktoons also I still love to play Magic the Gathering.

I still like magic, having first played in '95 as a 10 year old...but it is not, and has never been, aimed exclusively at kids. I consider it to be similar to Chess and Go, having played all three.