Who here still likes...

SkyMunki

I kinda like littlest pet shop. everytime my nine-year-old neighbour comes over, we get it out, and it's sooo much fun. sometimes I'll go to the toy isle looking for ponies, but I get distracted by littlest pet shop stuff.

Technically all of us. Remember what this forum is dedicated to?

As for me, I still love Legos and old Disney movies. Treasure Planet and Oliver and Company still entertain me to this day.

I still have a large (still growing) collection of plushies despite my age.

I still enjoy a lot of old cartoons (especially Disney stuff from my childhood - Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, TailSpin, Gargoyles, DuckTales, even GummiBears!) and even a few new 'kiddy' cartoons (Bounty Hamster and, obviously MLP:FiM) in that same vein I still enjoy a lot of G-rated movies aimed at kids (BOLT being the first to mind)

• Like 1

Technically all of us. Remember what this forum is dedicated to?

As for me, I still love Legos and old Disney movies. Treasure Planet and Oliver and Company still entertain me to this day.

Treasure Planet was so awesome.

Actually, I weirdly seem to enjoy animated 'kids' movies a lot more now than I did when I was younger. I liked them when I was younger, but now I kind of appreciate them more, I suppose.

Treasure Planet was so awesome.

Actually, I weirdly seem to enjoy animated 'kids' movies a lot more now than I did when I was younger. I liked them when I was younger, but now I kind of appreciate them more, I suppose.

Exactly. I loved Treasure Planet as a kid for the movie itself. Now I look at it and wish it had some expanded lore, because it's a very unique and interesting setting, the whole spacepunk/steampunk/skypunk stuff.

MLP : FIM, obviously. As well as a lot of cartoons.

Also, where I live, you can buy "The Hobbit", much of Kipling's work, and a few other authors like this, in the kids' section. So if that counts ...

I might as well post it here, if not anywhere else. :P

My little brother always wants me to play with him and his collection of toys and action figures. When my elder brothers aren't around, I take no hesitation to play with him and we go on for hours, haha.

I still have all my Pokemon cards, and I occasionally get them out and play with them... by myself because I have no one to play with me :/

OMG. Simpatico. Please, let us have pokemon duels over skype. It would be AWESOME. I still make decks all the time.

Ahem, to answer the question....Pokemon, Digimon, Monster High, MLP, I've renewed my interest in toy collecting, and have started expanding my Pokemon-plushie collection, as well as my MLP toy collection, and the general amount of dolls and things that I've been acquiring. I love toys. I can spend an hour in the toy aisles. I love Legos, but I think duplos are boring. I love reading children-level fiction books, as the plots seem more...creative, if not a bit ridiculous. I still love really old Goosebumps/Ghosts of Fear Street books by R.L.Stine and um....hmmmm.....much, much more. I'm very childish. Despite being 20. :P

I love reading children-level fiction books, as the plots seem more...creative, if not a bit ridiculous.

I really wish I could remember the Author, one of the best juvenile series I ever read was "My Teacher is an Alien" to this day I still quote the Alien philosophy on humans: "Most (alien races) are so busy rejoicing (at learning they are not alone in the universe) they forget to be afraid, while humans are so afraid they forget to rejoice" (paraphrased) Incredibly deep philosophy for a juvenile book series.

On that note, I sometimes will look at the old Picture Books because some of the artwork is absolutely fantastic (I daresay some is worthy of framing in a few)

• Like 1

OMG. Simpatico. Please, let us have pokemon duels over skype. It would be AWESOME. I still make decks all the time.

AW YEAH What an awesome idea ! If I ever find my cards back, could I join you ? :D

Heh, I guess we can give it a go sometime. I'll just need to figure out how to set up a webcam and stuff :P

And maybe re-read the game rules. It's been quite a long time since I actually played :blush:

EDIT, because I'm slow:

AW YEAH What an awesome idea ! If I ever find my cards back, could I join you ? :D

Three way battle? Intriguing!

*sigh*

Speaking of Pokemon, I wish I hadn't upgraded my PC to Windows 7. My Nintendo wifi adaptor no longer works, meaning I can't play with my DS online. I have never had a Pokemon battle against another human and it looks like I never will :(

I'm a big nostalgia fan. I love the old movies and books that I enjoyed as a kid.

I am charged up by the revelation that a childhood passion actually stands the test of time.

For example, "This can't be happening at MacDonald Hall" was at least as funny 10 years after the first reading.

And my volumes of Animaniacs DVDs bring me no end of joy.

Also, a throw blanket that I used over my sheets as a kid now adorns my recliner. I don't use it as much anymore because of the small size but I love seeing it.

I'm a big nostalgia fan. I love the old movies and books that I enjoyed as a kid.

I am charged up by the revelation that a childhood passion actually stands the test of time.

For example, "This can't be happening at MacDonald Hall" was at least as funny 10 years after the first reading.

And my volumes of Animaniacs DVDs bring me no end of joy.

I've started buying the movies I watched as a kid on DVD format. Many of the VHS tapes I watched were my grandma's or got left with her when we moved, and she got rid of most of them awhile ago. ;_;

So far I've gotten:

The Secret of NIMH

The Land Before Time

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Once Upon a Forest (also bought the VHS from neighbors at their yard sale)

Thumbelina (The good version. NO it's NOT Disney.)

We're Back

Black Beauty

Also, I work at an entertainment store, and another of our stores in another state buys back VHS tapes. Well, I guess they had an overflow, so they sent us some boxes... I bought like 50 tapes. I am not even joking, I counted. I don't even own a VHS player (the one we had broke), and I kind of don't really have space for them... But some of the stuff I got that I used to watch is:

Beethoven

Beethoven's 2nd

The Land Before Time (I found two copies. I bought them both.)

Home Alone

Homeward Bound

An American Tail

An American Tail Fievel Goes West

Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition (Yes, the VHS 3 pack. It was a dollar.)

On my Christmas List:

My Little Pony The Complete First Season (Ya it's gen 1 >_> .)

The Powerpuff Girls: The Complete Series 10th Anniversary Collection

The Emperor's New Groove

FernGully: The Last Rainforest

There's also an American Tail two pack at work. I think it was on sale before, so waiting for that again. :P

So anyway, I still like the cartoons I watched as a kid!

I remember loving Milo and Otis as a kid, and when I saw it for a steal I picked it up recently. I have never met anyone else who could stand to be in the same room as it.

Oh, and way to make me feel old by including the emperor's new groove on that list. I had no idea that was 11 years ago.

• Like 1

I remember loving Milo and Otis as a kid, and when I saw it for a steal I picked it up recently. I have never met anyone else who could stand to be in the same room as it.

I saw that one! I thought it was adorable, had some sad moments, obviously (there is not one single animal movie without a sad moment where you think one or more animals have died...)

• Like 1

We already own it, but I would like to snag a copy for myself. I have the 'Walk Outside' song from the end on my iPod.

• Like 1